The new rogue build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Druiddroid said:
i love all the people with huge sigs whining about people with huge-r sigs

The Resolution has nothing to do with it.

Noone on the forum using a standard PNG or JPG has a huge sig.

iaccidentallytwink said:
The Resolution has nothing to do with it.

Noone on the forum using a standard PNG or JPG has a huge sig.

Your sig is three times longer than your post and you don't see a problem with that?

iaccidentallytwink said:
So you admit you're not as good as you could be, you acknowledge it, and you therefore acknowledge that you're bad? Okay.

ive got every item attainable, how can i not have BiS? you guys are just being arguementative because you can be. anyone with half a brain cell would understand what im saying, and from either a small degree to a large degree of accuracy would agree with me. you can meet a BiS scrub, you can meet a pro undergeared character. if you cant comprehend this, it is you who is bad, not i.

Blackout said:
ive got every item attainable, how can i not have BiS? you guys are just being arguementative because you can be. anyone with half a brain cell would understand what im saying, and from either a small degree to a large degree of accuracy would agree with me. you can meet a BiS scrub, you can meet a pro undergeared character. if you cant comprehend this, it is you who is bad, not i.

he's not insulting your skill, oh mighty king of rogues

the question: if you have BiS gear, why aren't you using BiS gear?

Blackout said:

You're really retarded.

Refer to above question, baddie.

Quelfep said:
Do you still "not have time" for Thirk?

Yea. I might have time for Thirk if you buy me some (CWUTIDIDTHAR?).

Crilicilyn said:
No one is gonna gief you monehz for free, do some work or sell weed.

Wrong, I got this months gametime for free (was sent $15 paypal).

Many good rogues play without BiS gear.

You'll notice that this is the best way to get better as you create your own competition when there's barely any left. It makes mistakes fatal and near-perfect play necessary. If it's pro vs. pro though I don't see why Bláckóut wouldn't use his BiS gear if he has it unless it's far superior to the other rogue.

Omgimarogue said:
he's not insulting your skill, oh mighty king of rogues

the question: if you have BiS gear, why aren't you using BiS gear?

Why use a boring setup if you can still manage to rape people inside out with a fun setup that makes you crit all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread