The Majestic Elfswag for <Skill Ratio>

Blurz

Legend
Over the last couple weeks a skilled f2p hunter by the name of Elfswag has appeared. He has shown his dominance by beating BiS level 24 twink hunters like Ko and Battlehunter, despite being under geared for f2p standards. He is conveniently on Bleeding Hollow and several of Skill Ratio's A team members have already turned to possibly using him as the 2nd hunter for Skill Ratio's pre made alongside Agonist.

0Z49Ufz.jpg

ZQL5hJQ.jpg

Elfswag plays like a 24 hunter and is evidence that even an undergeared f2p can dominate this bracket.

So what does the community think?

Congrats on farming almost half a team of spanish/portugese speakers w/ a premade in SS#1? lawl
And even funnier that the OP thinks dmg>objective play, that rogue w/ his obviously BiS gear was carrying the entire game with his 7 flag returns... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Elfswag? I don't really understand the purpose of this post(not even being sarcastic). Just looks like free advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting non-English speakers can't #own ?
No, there are some decently good gallywix/QT/nemesis jajadins that can coordinate avenger's shields /have decent positioning, however most are just lost at GY... Makes more parallels between some 19 tinkers and the jajadins every day :D

The purpose is so that uraflamer can show off how "good" (if you can call it that) he is at farming teams with at least 4/10 players not speaking english :D

Got a thing against people who don't speak English, do ya?

I'm not impressed.

Bh knows TI is their playground and I love every moment of it.

Keep it coming lads - genuinely.

i never thought it was possible to be this good
LOL you're that hunt that didn't know what to do when I smelded and you ran around and let my pet finish off your last 700 hp... The more ex 19s that flood into this bracket the less and less "skilled" I think that bracket ever was.

talk shit get banned bxtch

lmao the majority of the people in this bracket are retards, u dont have to tell me farming f2ps are easy and you obviously missed the joke of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread