EU+US The Love in the air event for 20s

Yes, this is still the fastest way to farm the charms. I farmed 120 pieces (3 days worth of daily q) in 15min. (Priest dots ftw;))
Unfortunately the daily q is in Silverpine Forest only, the dark shore mobs don't count anymore for the q.

There are 5 variants:

Haste and Versatility
Critical Strike and Haste
Haste and Mastery
Critical Strike and Mastery
Versatility and Mastery

Unfortunately there is no Versatility and Critical Strike variant as far as I can tell.

Look at my previous post (right before yours).

So as I'm farming these, a question came to mind.. Do you guys think there's a possibility that Mastery might be relevant to level 20's in the future? Probably not right?

I created an Excel spreadsheet to help me keep track of which of my own characters had which necklaces. Then I realized that this might come in handy for other people who are also trying to farm the necklaces on their multiple characters as well.

Here is a preview of what the spreadsheet looks like. Feel free to download it and use it to help you keep track of your own progress! I hope it helps! =)

Love%20is%20in%20the%20Air%202017.jpg

*EDIT: Damn, it won't let me upload an Excel file for some reason. Here, hopefully you can download it from my OneDrive if you'd like a copy to edit for your own characters:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!ApRjT6wyOp5hhVJNwNjZJaXKfrsf

Last edited:
PSA: The dungeon is a super easy way to get bank space and 12 slot bags (huge brown sack). If you have alts that aren't repped with factions and not maxed on bank space, I think this is the fastest way to get additional storage. Would be handy for xmog gold, too.

One daily run = one bag, plus a little extra gold. Extra necks can be stored and sold later for near the F2P gold cap.

So as I'm farming these, a question came to mind.. Do you guys think there's a possibility that Mastery might be relevant to level 20's in the future? Probably not right?
Think it is bound to happen at some point.
just like vanilla zones scaling to every low levels.
Ability is not lore bount to high levels.
Bm hunters got exotic beasts so this will come sooner or later.

Open your daily heart box, but don't loot the gold
For someone who have 1 free spot left for past several years, it is an astronomical task to achieve.
Need send over bigger bags yo.

PSA: The dungeon is a super easy way to get bank space and 12 slot bags (huge brown sack). If you have alts that aren't repped with factions and not maxed on bank space, I think this is the fastest way to get additional storage. Would be handy for xmog gold, too.

One daily run = one bag, plus a little extra gold. Extra necks can be stored and sold later for near the F2P gold cap.
Lol - this is exactly what I have been doing on my F2P ;)

Users who are viewing this thread