EU+US The Love in the air event for 20s

SPQR

Legend
So far.
Neck don't warforge or proc any other way beside normal (+5 ilvl to you actual level.)
Stats on it rather good.
8 stam
13 haste
5 ver
(for hunters)

5% extra haste never a bad thing.

You get neck from boss drop, not the daily box. so you can que for it as much u want.

Interesting if anyone got it to proc above 5 ilvls.

Edit1 : You can get different stats on neck for your class. Just got second neck with 8 stam 14 crit 4 haste.

Edit2 : Necks are not class or spec specific. anyone can loot anything. can loot same on hunter and pally.

Edit3 : Apparently you can only do 10 runs in an hour on account. Just got " you have entered too many dungens " on tank.

Edit4 : Looting bug is aknow issue. here is a way to deal with it.

Also there's some kind of loot bug going with the event boss at the moment. You can easily avoid this by simply not looting the quest item that drops from the boss. That makes sure he drops the quest item each time you kill him, allowing you to loot the neck without bugging.

Last edited:
Seems to be 5 necks

Curse EU for getting it so early lol. I always feel like they can just hotfix something before I'm able to do anything. And I won't be home until 9 pm (it's 7am)

I feel already cursed right now. I started at 10am and got a necklace in every run on my main twink (f2p).
Now on my other twinks nothing works anymore: most of the time I can't loot the boss (sometimes there is a loot icon, but the loot window closes immediately, sometimes no loot icon at all).

Dailies are also bugged:
1. Alliance can do the daily q only in Silverpine not Darkshore (there are mobs at the usual spot in Darkshore, but they don't count towards the q)
2. Daily q where you craft bracelets for the leaders sometimes don't give tokens... oO!

Strange. Thx Blizz...

Last edited:
No @Crystalpall, they work fine for me. Just got the 4th (out of 5 different ones) and I can equip it!

Just hate it, that Alliance has to go to Silverpine for the daily q...
Especially on a PvP-server, as also all the high levels do the daily q there...

Last edited:
You also get a nice achieve from using the item

Does anyone have a link to an up to date list of necks available? There seems to be so many different versions on Wowhead (I know some are from years gone by) but even the latest ones I notice don't seem match what I've picked up. I just want to know all the current versions are.

For instance, Wowhead's guide shows this for one of the necks :-
upload_2017-2-9_9-42-28.png

Crit & Haste but when I looted it, both on a tank & dps it has Haste & Mast.

upload_2017-2-9_9-43-28.png

If someone could please list the versions or provide an updated link that would be super. ;)

Thanks guys.

EDIT : Please ignore, just found the latest list of necks here http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/love-is-in-the-air-2017.

How do you even get the necklace?

It's super easy, you just queue up for the Event Dungeon in group finder, and kill the boss. You don't even have to pick up any quests or do any prerequisites.

Only 1 of the 3 bosses will drop loot and he will either have some buff food/pots, an epic necklace, and/or the box that you can only loot once per day (per character), and the quest item. Keep in mind that there is a good chance that he will not even drop the necklace at all! I've looted 5 necklaces in a row, then I've also gone like 8 or 9 kills in a row with no necklace. Thus is the will of the RNG Loot Gods.

A quick tip though: To avoid the loot-bug, I turned off Auto-Loot and I never loot the quest item. Looting works fine and I've been able to get all 5 the necklaces for 5 out of 20 of my F2P level 20s (I know only 2 of them are optimal since Mastery is garbage at level 20... But I want them all cuz I'm a completionist. So the grind continues.. >_<

Last edited:
Edit3 : Apparently you can only do 10 runs in an hour on account. Just got " you have entered too many dungens " on tank.
It's not accountwide. To me it works fine if I just switch realms.

Edit4 : Looting bug is aknow issue.
Blizzard fixed this bug already by adding more loot to the boss like buff-food and rockets. You may finish the quest you get by looting the quest item now.

Happy farming!

Funny, I got like 3 drops in 3 runs on my main, but when I switched toons they never dropped

I feel already cursed right now. I started at 10am and got a necklace in every run on my main twink (f2p).
Now on my other twinks nothing works anymore: most of the time I can't loot the boss (sometimes there is a loot icon, but the loot window closes immediately, sometimes no loot icon at all).

Dailies are also bugged:
1. Alliance can do the daily q only in Silverpine not Darkshore (there are mobs at the usual spot in Darkshore, but they don't count towards the q)
2. Daily q where you craft bracelets for the leaders sometimes don't give tokens... oO!

Strange. Thx Blizz...

Can we still loot lovely charms off the Darkshore mobs?

Users who are viewing this thread