The last video i will probaly ever make

Honestly what is TI? I was unaware you were able to rail people this hard? I literally sat there and read the CoC like what the fuck mods please do something.

Rule VIII. http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f71/code-conduct-v4-74950/

Like for real most of the people here wittingly beat around the bush basically telling me to kill myself / I hope you quit your bad fly-hacker, Like is their loopholes or what for fuck sake.

If you would also like to get technical, I DONT fly hack and i would suspect that the mods agree with me since this video is not removed, Every single jump i do is legit and you can do, if you have proof of me otherwise doing a illegal jump and i will kindly show you how to do it. (CoC rule XI.)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahah i love how ppl making videos get burnt 9/10 times on this site, taking more dislikes than likes on their videos lololol

to make it better this happens like once a month lmfao

[MENTION=26135]Thotfc[/MENTION]

another jetlife wall boys. take it as you will, its nothing guaranteed cuz don't know from not being druid but only my honest opinion/tangent thoughts on subject(sryto those who hate on that)

the speed of 0:20 to 0:25 does make it look not as normal of jumps or real even so much, it would take a hell of a lot of practice to be at that speed doing it.... but its very possible, theres jumps in the game that are like this. I/many use to exploit heavily during WoTLK, back when wall jumping was significantly more widespread throughout the entire WoW terrain and abusable/very fun, GM island exploits, Hyjal zone exploit, walking on the edge of the world going one step off the water and clearing fatigue and going back on ( i use to exploit but jumps werent significant, besides maybe in one of the hyjal access methods i had done)

i do not play a druid, and have never been a druid player in WoW , so i cannot testify to the jumps. They're intrigueing, and I never like to not give someone the benefit of the doubt that they might just be that good of a jumper. There were some crazy ones, Back in the day I learned(past tense not anymore lol, im not a jumper but i was decent back in wotlk/early cata) from some dude who played a dwarf on EU named Arrrdolf and he had tons of videos back around those days, and some of the shit he could do speed wise and whatnot would look similar and was not illegitimately done in even the slightest, and theres often reasons that people are not banned... albeit that dude was even banned a # of times not hacking lol, people over react to experts

But damn.. i also know a bit about how 3rd party programs and certain shit (sometimes even random specific hardware ime, certain macro-creating keyboards that are basically cheating) can be significantly problematic to find out if things are completely legit and done entirely from skill derived from significant repetition being caught on recording, no idea whether thats credible as far as him using it or not though, i don't know his story etc

I did not dislike the video @ all, and did not think it was anywhere as bad as having to recieve more dislikes than likes. it was for sure a decent to good video as long as its legitimate, like 75% of what i want to see in a video like that is achieved. Music/Audio that i dont need to mute, and proper duration. but having controversy of people saying you're cheating/hacking will make it considered overall not a good vid. otherwise it would be good generally, worth watching.

this website has insane bias though, won't lie... as well as just a huge # of assholes, they often will make sure they show up to dislike videos if theres anything they can disapprove of in the vid or discredit.

Awaiting further diagnostic information to say whether this video is not a 3/4 as far as im concerned (like a 7/10, cuz its not LONG and if real jumps, shows some pretty expert speed level jumping, if. Can't say for sure)

edit : will like it later on youtube when i log in cuz its not bad if we cant say 100% that hes hacking, he should be banned based off of this video alone if he is lol

Well known exploiter, everyone in the bracket knows this guy abuses 3rd party software through an alleged mouse macro to complete jumps. I don't personally know or care to know the specifics. He's playing feral, and flag carrying as feral instead of crushing EFC's with faceroll 5 point bites(?????), doesn't actually kill anyone feat-worthy and shows his /played of 51 days as if to brag...?
Lol why would anyone brag about 51 days played.

[MENTION=26135]Thotfc[/MENTION]

another jetlife wall boys. take it as you will, its nothing guaranteed cuz don't know from not being druid but only my honest opinion/tangent thoughts on subject(sryto those who hate on that)

the speed of 0:20 to 0:25 does make it look not as normal of jumps or real even so much, it would take a hell of a lot of practice to be at that speed doing it.... but its very possible, theres jumps in the game that are like this. I/many use to exploit heavily during WoTLK, back when wall jumping was significantly more widespread throughout the entire WoW terrain and abusable/very fun, GM island exploits, Hyjal zone exploit, walking on the edge of the world going one step off the water and clearing fatigue and going back on ( i use to exploit but jumps werent significant, besides maybe in one of the hyjal access methods i had done)

i do not play a druid, and have never been a druid player in WoW , so i cannot testify to the jumps. They're intrigueing, and I never like to not give someone the benefit of the doubt that they might just be that good of a jumper. There were some crazy ones, Back in the day I learned from some dude who played a dwarf on EU named Arrrdolf and he had tons of videos back around those days, and some of the shit he could do speed wise and whatnot would look similar and was not illegitimately done in even the slightest, and theres often reasons that people are not banned... albeit that dude was even banned a # of times not hacking lol, people over react to experts

But damn.. i also know a bit about how 3rd party programs and certain shit (sometimes even random specific hardware ime, certain macro-creating keyboards that are basically cheating) can be significantly problematic to find out if things are completely legit and done entirely from skill derived from significant repetition being caught on recording, no idea whether thats credible as far as him using it or not though, i don't know his story etc

I did not dislike the video @ all, and did not think it was anywhere as bad as having to recieve more dislikes than likes. it was for sure a decent to good video as long as its legitimate, like 75% of what i want to see in a video like that is achieved. Music/Audio that i dont need to mute, and proper duration. but having controversy of people saying you're cheating/hacking will make it considered overall not a good vid. otherwise it would be good generally, worth watching.

this website has insane bias though, won't lie... as well as just a huge # of assholes, they often will make sure they show up to dislike videos if theres anything they can disapprove of in the vid or discredit.

Awaiting further diagnostic information to say whether this video is not a 3/4 as far as im concerned (like a 7/10, cuz its not LONG and if real jumps, shows some pretty expert speed level jumping, if. Can't say for sure)

edit : will like it later on youtube when i log in cuz its not bad if we cant say 100% that hes hacking, he should be banned based off of this video alone if he is lol

Thank god for somebody not being biased at least once

Thotfc is a disgusting and selfish pig who could care less about the bracket as a whole but rather self indulge through using hacks to make up for his low self esteem. I say as a bracket we come together to AFK him out of games as well as ban him from TI so he no longer has the privelage to be a menace both on and off the game. I also thoroughly agree with [MENTION=25779]Trialkiller[/MENTION]

Thotfc is a disgusting and selfish pig who could care less about the bracket as a whole but rather self indulge through using hacks to make up for his low self esteem. I say as a bracket we come together to AFK him out of games as well as ban him from TI so he no longer has the privelage to be a menace both on and off the game. I also thoroughly agree with [MENTION=25779]Trialkiller[/MENTION]

Fat irl

This is post #27 condensed.

I quite agree with Jetlife's statement in post #27 . On many levels as a matter of fact. During my most recent tenure here on TI I have noticed how the "community" as a whole has degraded. A lot of it is because it has become the accepted norm. If a person was to go to any other website and pull the shenanigans that were pulled here on TI they would be summarily dismissed by both the community at large and the staff. But, for whatever reason TI has found it acceptable. It is quite a unique case. A case to be studied further for sure.

hahahahah i love how ppl making videos get burnt 9/10 times on this site, taking more dislikes than likes on their videos lololol

to make it better this happens like once a month lmfao
Usually because they play feral or enh shaman and say they are gods gy farming f2ps

Usually because they play feral or enh shaman and say they are gods gy farming f2ps

lol, im makign a enh cuz people are gonna say im gay playing rogue when theyre op in next xpac despite that i have two right now that have the gear alrdy 4 each bracket, not rerolling it.... some players already had enhances or ferals but alot did reroll which i agree is pretty weird/irritating

lol, im makign a enh cuz people are gonna say im gay playing rogue when theyre op in next xpac despite that i have two right now that have the gear alrdy 4 each bracket, not rerolling it.... some players already had enhances or ferals but alot did reroll which i agree is pretty weird/irritating
Nah it's "ok" as long as the player doesn't say he is a god farming f2ps

Rogue op next patch i dont think so

i hope, as in that rogues standing (being op vs where it is now) doesnt change and so no one starts the rerolling all to rogue etc...

rogue is my favourite thing overall @ 29 atm but there is funner classes overall (kit alone, items excluded) atm but full geared nelf is crazy fun, and strong. works better in this bracket than mage when in bgs for sure.. long as you have a healer/offhealer or AGM & runecloth bandages

I quite agree with Jetlife's statement in post #27 . On many levels as a matter of fact. During my most recent tenure here on TI I have noticed how the "community" as a whole has degraded. A lot of it is because it has become the accepted norm. If a person was to go to any other website and pull the shenanigans that were pulled here on TI they would be summarily dismissed by both the community at large and the staff. But, for whatever reason TI has found it acceptable. It is quite a unique case. A case to be studied further for sure.

The community was not significantly different even as far back as 2007-2008. Except it was mostly rogues with fiery/crusader enchants and butcher's slicers talking shit on the WoW forums.

What you have experienced, most likely, are the occasional moments of elevation that sometimes occur when more than a couple of sane, intelligent twinks make an effort to organize and collaborate. These moments come and go.

Users who are viewing this thread