The last video i will probaly ever make

Oi brah, what about the time i killed you on your 29 feral as a f2p hunter ?? #Confused .
Then you came again on horde ToT to kill me having 20% health.
Then you came to GY , 1shotting me cause idk, trying to prove something... which obv you didn't.
------

Other than that idk, its somewhat of a vid, you also took a footage of glidering into a bite to kill a f2p hunter... lol

man i shouldnt of canceled that war stomp had the juiciest bite feelsbadman

Not only do you flyhack but you are also shit? Thank God thats your last video.

Are you unaware that I'm shit or am I shit? Besides the common troll thanks everyone for the positive vibes I've received in game and I definitely appreciate everything that you guys have said, probably the best feedback I've gotten on a video. Alot less trolls just numbnuts above and that's it =)

Shouldn't say this is your "last hurrah". Just look at how many "final world tours" people have had just to come back and have another one.

My analysis...
Yet, another person on TI so very desperately craving for attention or acceptance. It could be from any number of things. Although it is rather difficult to 100% determine without more information.
Many people on TI have acceptance issues. Whether it is from a superiority complex, which can evolve from jealousy. Or just simple lack of self confidence. That is why they seek to be a "special snowflake". It is quite simple really. Most people grow out of it given time. Although, we have not had a generation that has ever sit in front of a computer screen for most of their youth as their way to interact socially with people grow up yet either. They may not ever "grow out" it.

I thought this thread got deleted for being reported? Lmao it gets deleted but all this people saying bad shit don't get their stuff deleted?

impressive jump skills man

Well known exploiter, everyone in the bracket knows this guy abuses 3rd party software through an alleged mouse macro to complete jumps. I don't personally know or care to know the specifics. He's playing feral, and flag carrying as feral instead of crushing EFC's with faceroll 5 point bites(?????), doesn't actually kill anyone feat-worthy and shows his /played of 51 days as if to brag...? Not saying thot ever put out good content but this is easily the worst video I've seen him make, or seen anyone make for a whiiiile, not to mention the plethora of spelling errors that suggest he's got the attention span / IQ of a toddler.

He claimed he'd never come back to this "shit bracket" before so I don't see why we should believe him now... I know every horde team I'm on against him spam reports him / rip for exploiting so maybe he'll get the ban hammer eventually and actually quit for good.

I'd personally love to see this kid gone. :)

yo, ur no dradform, but u are pretty good at scaling to the top of hills via sliding, its almost like ur not jumping at all!

Users who are viewing this thread