The item that ruins the 60 bracket

Most people don't have it though, but for those who do x.x

I wonder if the old GM-skillup exploit that that 19 used to get 225 would still work.

I have already got oneshot by this thing several times.

you mean you can play bgs? tought they where bugged :s i only got 1 pop since 4.0.3 in about 80 hours of queues

You need to cast the gun, and it only hits a rather small specified area - move, and you'll be fine.

Yea quit QQing about an attack that is easily avoidable, its not like it will happen that often that you are standing in one place for any amount of time

HoJ boom dead. :p

noisia said:
you mean you can play bgs? tought they where bugged :s i only got 1 pop since 4.0.3 in about 80 hours of queues

Yeah, i was able of playing just befor Christmas then my gametime ran out and i havent felt like continuing playing after, starting to feel like playing again thats why im on this forum but im not sure

Report anyone using it, get the whole battleground to, and they will have their engineering lowered to 375/375

As what happened to me twice...on the same char.

Highborne said:
Report anyone using it, get the whole battleground to, and they will have their engineering lowered to 375/375

As what happened to me twice...on the same char.

hi Steve .....................

should be? haters gonna hate. they got theirs grandfathered dont be dicks imo....even tho its the crutchiest crutch to ever crutch

Indeed, rumor has it that if a 60 twink uses a bolt gun on you it will permanently delete your character from the server. Can somebody confirm?

Users who are viewing this thread