The I'm too good for AGM thread.

Nothing else to say then: I don't have to suck TI Admin to get respected.

wait wut? Shammy can dispell it? HAHAHAHA

Every time some1 has used it I spam purged cause I thought a priest has shielded them, then I'm like "no wait that dude has 1.6k hp and no priest around, gotta be an AGM" but it's already gone and I thought we've somehow burned through the 1.2k shield but it was just my purge HAHA I love my shammy even more right now, **** all those OP classes and specs, Enhancement for life

Pwnadin, no1 is jelly of your AGM, it's the fact that you use a 2nd one over a boa trinket which is beyond retarded and avoid resilience, when the more HP you got and the more healing you recieve the more powerful resilience is

Multiple threads with this information. I never even once said about me having 2 AGMS. It was discovered and I was bashed about it. I'm not conflicting your argument. You do what works best for you. I just questioned why, about the insignia. Bankbeauty answered that question for me. It makes sense and it's information I'll definitely put towards my priest.

The amount of resilience in itself is so miniscule on the trinket. I just proved the value in itself on one item isn't all that great at this level. I do not see this as game breaking or game changing either way. If we could receive 20%+ I would be all over it. 10% is far to little for my personal liking on this toon.

Hate. Be jealous. Don't care. Call me retarded. It's your call at this point. ***I never engaged the "IM SO COOL BECAUSE I HAVE 2" to begin with.*** Take this post as a whole. Don't pick it apart and manipulate it into something else. This is all I have to say about it. You play your toon and I'll play mine. See you on the field.

Best regards

Pwnadin - You are being attacked for being ignorant of the difficulty it is to get on Aerie Peak. I think it's the general consensus now that you are little bit lacking on the common sense department, but now it seems you are trying to save face in bringing up the same crap in multiple threads.

Basically all i hear is WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH I can't have it neither should you! /discuss

Really? somebody made it a point to call me out. So i simply stated, I guess rolling on Aerie Peak would make it difficult since most f2p twinks are rolling there. How does this make me ignorant to the fact? I POINTED IT OUT. Common sense? it's hard to follow all the nerd rage thats flaming through multiple posts. But i get what you're saying. Read my prior posts. Learn the facts and stfu. Blame the guy who started running his mouth. I'm not pointing fingers but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. If you have the audacity to run your mouth and make a stupid comment, expect it right back. You're an idiot and quit making useless posts.

HardcOre, what im pretty sure he mean is that he dont know if priest learned their dispel on level 20, which they havent.

AGM use effect has been dispelable since vanilla btw.

Pwnadin said:
Basically all i hear is WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH I can't have it neither should you! /discuss

Really? somebody made it a point to call me out. So i simply stated, I guess rolling on Aerie Peak would make it difficult since most f2p twinks are rolling there. How does this make me ignorant to the fact? I POINTED IT OUT. Common sense? it's hard to follow all the nerd rage thats flaming through multiple posts. But i get what you're saying. Read my prior posts. Learn the facts and stfu. Blame the guy who started running his mouth. I'm not pointing fingers but it shouldn't be hard to figure out. If you have the audacity to run your mouth and make a stupid comment, expect it right back. You're an idiot and quit making useless posts.

I am done wasting time with your idiocy. I hope to not see you in game and if I do don't expect help from me.

The AGM is dispelable, but since a patch sometime ago, it is now quite hard to dispel. Instead of the buff being dispelled @ the level of the caster (a level 20 uses AGM = buff is level 20) it is now equal to the level of the item (the item is level 50 = the buff is like a level 50 casting a buff on you), meaning it could infact be useless to try and dispel it - in some cases it's just easier to nuke through it with the burst dmg this bracket has.

Best regards,

Inkobah said:
Huh...What?

-Ink

P.S. Don't forget I was he one to give you MVP status...haha. :p

I was teling this to someone acting all of a sudden friendly when you posted hehe.

(I know that ink, I know hehe)

lindenkron said:
The AGM is dispelable, but since a patch sometime ago, it is now quite hard to dispel. Instead of the buff being dispelled @ the level of the caster (a level 20 uses AGM = buff is level 20) it is now equal to the level of the item (the item is level 50 = the buff is like a level 50 casting a buff on you), meaning it could infact be useless to try and dispel it - in some cases it's just easier to nuke through it with the burst dmg this bracket has.

Best regards,

I don't recall missing more then a purge on dispelling AGM at 19s, I could be wrong too, but I don't recall this happening. Spamming Purge on a target AGM'd normally (Always to me) equal to A LOT less time on AGM.

Users who are viewing this thread