"the Hallowed" Title Discussion (F2P)

I guess 19s cant get rotten hallow again this year?
<

I finally managed to get my HH kill in, and just need some lanterns from today's daily for the title. Unfortunately I didn't get to loot HH for his lanterns, and even getting that one kill was far more difficult than it should have been, so I didn't bother trying to get more runs in.

Yea, I didnt get lanterns from the kill either. Whoever's loot the pumpkin is can right click the portrait and click pass on loot and you should be good to loot them. Thank Dragon for that and also pushing like 6 people through HH yesterday

I was lucky enough to get the pumpkin loot when I ran HH both times. I would have only needed to run him once had I not accidentally wasted a pumpkin on an Orc NPC that I mistook for a player.

How do you get the candy bucket in Shatt?

I'm stuck on it currently. Need a hand. Reply to me to pm on site or on here.

EDIT: Didn't go to the actual Inn's. Sorry. FML.

For those of you running, the way GY works is based on proximity to the nearest one. It used to be that the game would port you back to the GY you started at. This is no longer the case. You should run in ghost form to the Candy Bucket THEN port to the GY. Take that GY res and you are far closer to that bucket then you ever would have been. A few people apparently did not know this. Also, for the Burning Steppes Candy Bucket (Horde) you should go a bit South of the Candy Bucket. The GY that is in the southern end is actually far easier to navigate. In the Badlands make sure you go around New Korgath when you are running there. Running through it means the dragons will kill you a bunch. For the other Badlands Candy Bucket take the north GY and then run straight up to the hill. You shouldn't die once if you do it right.

For those of you running, the way GY works is based on proximity to the nearest one. It used to be that the game would port you back to the GY you started at. This is no longer the case. You should run in ghost form to the Candy Bucket THEN port to the GY. Take that GY res and you are far closer to that bucket then you ever would have been. A few people apparently did not know this

That is not true. Just tested it - you still get ported back to the GY you start at.

In order to ghost run and resurrect at another graveyard, you also need to log out and back in (while near the new Spirit healer) before accepting the res. I assume this works the same with "teleport to graveyard" as well.

To summarize:

1) Die

2) Run as a ghost to the new graveyard

3) Log out

4) Log back in

5) Talk to spirit healer and accept res

In order to ghost run and resurrect at another graveyard, you also need to log out and back in (while near the new Spirit healer) before accepting the res. I assume this works the same with "teleport to graveyard" as well.

To summarize:

1) Die

2) Run as a ghost to the new graveyard

3) Log out

4) Log back in

5) Talk to spirit healer and accept res

i've never logged out and i've had it work multiple times while staying in the same zone as my corpse.

I've never needed to log out either. You have to know where the GYs are and be far enough from the original one and close enough to the one you want to be in.

The last time I tried to resurrect at another spirit healer it ported me back to the graveyard closest to my corpse. I did not use "teleport to graveyard" at all however. With the logout trick I was able to resurrect at the spirit healer I had spoken to. So if some are having trouble with this they might want to try re-logging, although based on your replies it seems to not be necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread