"the Hallowed" Title Discussion (F2P)

There's plenty of dailies, and days, to get the title. Yes, HH also drops them, I assumed you knew that since you had done HH already.

Screw this I'm bribing some 85s Horde side with loot cards!

There's plenty of dailies, and days, to get the title. Yes, HH also drops them, I assumed you knew that since you had done HH already.

I already knew about HH, and I'm pretty sure you can only save one city a day for the daily or w/e. Just wanted to try and zerg it all up today, but I'm cool with waiting a cpl days...since I kinda have no real choice and all.

I got the achievment, and helped Earl get his, it is indeed doable.

Once you get invited to the group click on teleport to dungeon, You can also get the achievement if you died.

Looks we have a healer, tank and a DPS, now all we need is any 85 on AP to help us, then we're good to go!

Alliance or Horde?

I got the achievment, and helped Earl get his, it is indeed doable. Once you get invited to the group click on teleport to dungeon, You can also get the achievement if you died.

Gratz to you both. Stupid work getting in the way of warcraft...grumble grumble.
<

Let's not do that. There is a private message option for that. I am very, very interested in all information relating to Hallow's End, as I know others are as well, and I would like to see this thread stay conflict-free please.

Let's not do that. There is a private message option for that. I am very, very interested in all information relating to Hallow's End, as I know others are as well, and I would like to see this thread stay conflict-free please.

PM fight - me, you, after school...
<

what chu on about. o_O

There was another post there after yours that I was replying to, it was subsequently removed, sorry for the confusion.

SO I've done everything, which is considerably more work for horde, we have way more FPs. I just need all the weighted jack-o-lanterns -4, and the HH kill. Can't wait to enjoy the next two weeks of people whining about walking to all the places

SO I've done everything, which is considerably more work for horde, we have way more FPs. I just need all the weighted jack-o-lanterns -4, and the HH kill. Can't wait to enjoy the next two weeks of people whining about walking to all the places

You know I'm beating you to it right?

Just making sure you knew.

Users who are viewing this thread