The Greatest Flex in History. WHO CAN BEAT IT?

I just stopped by to flex too. ;)View attachment 7809

Wow dude... your 29 hunter Miles... he never lost a game?... wtf is that all about? Could you explain how you did that?
Because i imagine you only queued up while in a premade team with hardcore twinks... and even then you would have to be the best premade in that bracket for you guys to never lose.... is that about how you did it or?...

I would like to duel your 29 hunter vs my 19 hunter though... because i would win! :D

Wow dude... your 29 hunter Miles... he never lost a game?... wtf is that all about? Could you explain how you did that?
Because i imagine you only queued up while in a premade team with hardcore twinks... and even then you would have to be the best premade in that bracket for you guys to never lose.... is that about how you did it or?...

I would like to duel your 29 hunter vs my 19 hunter though... because i would win! :D
bruhhh....
your post got me DYIN over here!
that's an arena ladder bro

bruhhh....
your post got me DYIN over here!
that's an arena ladder bro

haha oh O_O i thought 500 something WSG's!!
[doublepost=1529386281,1529386113][/doublepost]
It is all in the eye of the beholder. The point being was (im sure you didnt catch this even though its in the title) to see who could beat it. So far i havent seen anyone..

Dude, i've got a lvl 19 hunter twink, Corporal Title and Full Double warforged invasion gear + bow and 2 Polearms.. That beats all your non BiS char list! sorry!

haha oh O_O i thought 500 something WSG's!!
[doublepost=1529386281,1529386113][/doublepost]

Dude, i've got a lvl 19 hunter twink, Corporal Title and Full Double warforged invasion gear + bow and 2 Polearms.. That beats all your non BiS char list! sorry!
I’ve never found legion rng as a good flex point since I don’t really see the value In grandfathered items after cata tbh, besides maybe bds in mop. I have a few head enchants on random toons, one on a leveled 60 which kills me inside. And some old zg and za gear, also got old rep items and reputations no longer obtainable. A lot of old s1-3 pvp pieces and some pretty crazy enchants. I’d say my collection isn’t near as extensive as yours though @Blueballuh especially since I don’t much deviate from 70 ;p

I’ve never found legion rng as a good flex point since I don’t really see the value In grandfathered items after cata tbh, besides maybe bds in mop. I have a few head enchants on random toons, one on a leveled 60 which kills me inside. And some old zg and za gear, also got old rep items and reputations no longer obtainable. A lot of old s1-3 pvp pieces and some pretty crazy enchants. I’d say my collection isn’t near as extensive as yours though @Blueballuh especially since I don’t much deviate from 70 ;p
Sounds like some solid stuff though! Im just glad 7 year old me was able to secure 2x head enchants lol
[doublepost=1529422940,1529420347][/doublepost]

Dont be THIS GUY. Comparing legion invasion gear to gear unavailable for almost a decade. LOL.

Lions, tigers and bears ;)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061918_161117.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061918_161117.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 211
Never bought anything from shady places haha, most of the stuff is from WoD. I used to be a global merchant back then, and was pretty much the top seller on the AH according to UMJ on Aerie-Peak for like 6 months straight.

Never bought anything from shady places haha, most of the stuff is from WoD. I used to be a global merchant back then, and was pretty much the top seller on the AH according to UMJ on Aerie-Peak for like 6 months straight.

Makes me curious about the other tabs :p

Makes me curious about the other tabs :p

Mostly GF'd twink BOE's and GF'd mogs lol. The rarest mog I have is probably Nightbane Staff... There's only one up for sale on NA

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_061918_181416.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_061918_181416.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 197

Users who are viewing this thread