The Greatest Flex in History. WHO CAN BEAT IT?

Blueballuh

Veteran
I WANT TO KNOW. WHO CAN BEAT IT?

19 Hunter - 5/5 Blackened Defias, Trapper's Shirt, Talbar Mantle
19 Priest - WF/TF Invasion Gear, Seal of Argus, FMP
19 Warlock - +36hp to GtG, Talbar Mantle, Seal of Sylvanas, Black Widow Band, Walking Boots, Old Insignia, Seal of Argus
19 Warrior - Seal of Sylvanas, AGM, Old Insignia, Seal of Argus, Laughing Skull Visage
29 Rogue - 35 ilvl Blackvenom Blade, BvB, Agi Emissary Cuffs, 35 ilvl Ring of Precision
29 Paladin - Charged Gear of Str&Int, Strength suffix mail dungeon gloves
39 Warrior - Vanquisher's Sword, +8 str to Helm, +15 str to Gloves, +12 agi to Cloak, Old Insignia, Green Lens of Strength, ilvl 51 Burning War Axe
39 Rogue - 2x ilvl 43 Blackvenom Blade, +12 ap to Bracer, +12 agi to Cloak, Vanquisher's Sword, Old Insignia, Green Lens of Agility
39 Mage - WF/TF Invasion Gear, Laughing Skull Visage
39 Druid - 100% BiS wPvP and iPvP, Laughing Skull Visage
49 Warlock - 63.5 ilvl in BG set, Cloak of Coord, 60 ilvl Freezing Band, 60 ilvl Robe of Insight, 60 ilvl Underworld Band, 60 ilvl Lifestone, 60 ilvl Amulet of Cain, 60 ilvl Staff of Jordan
49 Shaman - 2x DI Ring of the Monkey, DI Ring of Intellect, DI Ring of the Owl, FO Neck of the Owl, FO Neck of Eluding, Emissary Cuffs of the Owl, Emissary Cuffs of the Monkey, 61 ilvl Flurry Axe, 60 ilvl Stonerender Gauntlets, Ironfoe
60 Warrior - Sulfuras, GOLDEN Laughing Skull Visage, Old Insignia
70 Hunter - Thori'dal, 90% BiS
70 Rogue - MH Glaive, 90% BiS Sub
70 Mage - Grandfathered AV EXALTED -> Eligible for "the Conqueror" title

Not to mention this is 16/16 on BleedingHollow-Horde <3

Last edited:
I just stopped by to flex too. ;)
xpoff ladder.png

Last edited:
big blizzard bear.

i win
[doublepost=1529241824,1529241681][/doublepost]
lol you afk losess and make broken spec toons. wheres the flex?
Afk losess...lol. Hardly my youngling. I smell jelly, grape. It's cool though. People are always jealous of what others accomplished. It's natural. Not my thread but let's try and keep the toxic level to a minimum please.

Last edited:

19 Warlock - +36hp to GtG, Talbar Mantle, Seal of Sylvanas, Black Widow Band, Walking Boots, Old Insignia, Seal of Argus
19 Warrior - Seal of Sylvanas, AGM, Old Insignia, Seal of Argus, Laughing Skull Visage
29 Rogue - 35 ilvl Blackvenom Blade, BvB, Agi Emissary Cuffs, 35 ilvl Ring of Precision
39 Warrior - Vanquisher's Sword, +8 str to Helm, +15 str to Gloves, +12 agi to Cloak, Old Insignia, Green Lens of Strength, ilvl 51 Burning War Axe
39 Rogue - 2x ilvl 43 Blackvenom Blade, +12 ap to Bracer, +12 agi to Cloak, Vanquisher's Sword, Old Insignia, Green Lens of Agility
49 Warlock - 63.5 ilvl in BG set, Cloak of Coord, 60 ilvl Freezing Band, 60 ilvl Robe of Insight, 60 ilvl Underworld Band, 60 ilvl Lifestone, 60 ilvl Amulet of Cain, 60 ilvl Staff of Jordan
49 Shaman - 2x DI Ring of the Monkey, DI Ring of Intellect, DI Ring of the Owl, FO Neck of the Owl, FO Neck of Eluding, Emissary Cuffs of the Owl, Emissary Cuffs of the Monkey, 61 ilvl Flurry Axe, 60 ilvl Stonerender Gauntlets, Ironfoe
70 Hunter - Thori'dal, 100% BiS
70 Rogue - MH Glaive, 100% BiS Sub

cough cough, 70s arnt bis, cough cough

70 Hunter - Thori'dal, 100% BiS
70 Rogue - MH Glaive, 100% BiS Sub

I have about 45 Grandfathered twinks and my 70s actually are BIS. Pretty sure I can beat it, but not gonna put armory links for all my chars up lol

Edit: My honorable mentions spoiler is a very small window of my grandfathered twinks.

Don’t worry man. Always there to help.
Fixed.

Damn bro, you take a shot in the mouth this morning? Everything you say is salty.

No judgment, you do you if that's what your into.

70 Hunter - Thori'dal, 90% BiS
70 Rogue - MH Glaive, 90% BiS Sub

blood.PNG
Totem..PNG
totem 2.PNG
totem 3.PNG

@Miles can you stop being so passive aggressive

“Fuck you”
“But hey no offense meant, you do you, I don’t like drama”

If you don’t like beef then just don’t respond or even if you respond the just say you don’t want beef, don’t throw the aggressive shade then proceed to say some passive shit.

Keep it fucking real if you don’t like someone you don’t like them,feel free to say it. If you don’t care then just don’t say shit.

@Miles can you stop being so passive aggressive

“Fuck you”
“But hey no offense meant, you do you, I don’t like drama”

If you don’t like beef then just don’t respond or even if you respond the just say you don’t want beef, don’t throw the aggressive shade then proceed to say some passive shit.

Keep it fucking real if you don’t like someone you don’t like them,feel free to say it. If you don’t care then just don’t say shit.
Ok Doc will do. Thanks for the info but i'll take my advice from someone else and not a drunk. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread