The "Good ol' Days"

teehee :), i like how my "i remember" and "i liked" openers caught on!

On topic; i kind of quit in tbc though, semi wsging once in a blue moon. I still have my old school set hehe, and i make sure i always equip it during the preperation timer on WSG. However i need to dig up my talbar mantle + defias chest to make it complete. But cba fishing through the bank :).

Just remembered when hunters had that sprint from the glyph, cant remember but i knew they had disengage too! Ridiculous times :). AND boar charges! god i hated seeing 1.8k hp boars!

AsEeL said:
Now since xp bg's fun is gone as no bg's are populated as non xp gaining twink... (REMOVE THIS PLX)

All ppl running around in heirlooms enchanted... so why have not some twinks too?

Don't forget about the twinks on inactive battlegroup who que in exp bg, pick up the flag and farm the GY for 25 minutes.

Don't forget about the people who twink through brackets.

I know why blizzard won't fix it, its because they run the risk of leveling out of bracket when they join exp bg. And most of the time, they want to level.

i remember when boars where the pet all hunters should have.

I remember when rogues could have an extra 5% dodge.

I remember when Hunters were on the same level as rogues.

I remember when my heals for crit for 800-900. (some times even 1k)

I remember when Agm gave +2% dodge then 12 dodge.

you probably didn't play twinks in vanilla well if did or didn't rogues were OP 500-700 crits when people only had 1k HP very insane. Even in TBC they were insane Hunters could only beat Rogues if the Rogue either was retarded or was terribad(this was the case in TBC and Vanilla)

I remember being completely new to twinking and having the entire twink population of my server at the time raging because I got both my hat and boots in my first fishing contest within 15 minutes.

I remember playing with my RL friends Dayu and Xayu (who remains the best 19 priest ever to exist imo) and playing 10 alliance vs. 0 horde with them because all the non-twinked hordes left.

I remember playing with Heró, who is still a hero to me even though he quit WoW.

I remember getting my Explorer title as one of the first twinks world-wide and one of the only pre-3.1.

I remember getting my first Shadowfang from my best RL friend and my second one from my ex-girlfriend.

I remember being the #1 most achievement points on a 19 twink at some point.

Nostalgia.

i remember when agm wasnt dispellable...when you used to chill in ashenvale to queue for gulch, when there was one person on your server who had agm and he was insane for having it.

i remember 10-20 bgs and kids who claimed they started twinking..

i remember bg forums when it started.

I remember when i found out about eu twinks and saw their videos... and imagined playing with them becuase they must be so mch better...

I remember when deathstone was a legend and only the lucky few ever left the bg to go to cyclone, and they were never the same.

I remember the PTR.....

I remenber fearing multiple targets @ Pre-BC.

Fear Fear Fear

I remember thinking "netherclaft is only 10 more stam that clefthide... is it really worth it?"

I remember making our own raids in battlegroups

I remember my first "twink", which was a rogue, and thinking "wow, this is fantastic" and then accidentally leveling half an hour later.

I remember being the first fulltwinked 19 hunter (short time after BC release) on a random German server and I was thinking I'm pro cause I was spamming improved wingclip and easily killed rogues. :-D

when you turned in marks for silverwing rep till you missed 1 exp to lvl

jumping around in ashenvale waiting in queue and go a little too far and get explorer exp and ding

then i saw that level 19s could get cewl legenchants in tbc and made a new twink

farmed sfk trying to get shadowfang and assasins blade. SF dropped the first run and i decided to sell it instead and got 100(!!!!)g. later i made a twink and got sf for 70g and assasins blade for 65g

i ones in early tbc started fishing for fishing hat. At this time i also discovered addons. I got a shitload of stupid addons cuz it was cewl and like 2 months of fishing later, the boots-fish appeared, but for some reason i couldnt loot it because of some addon and i was sitting there looking at it for 5 minutes without knowing what to do. So i opened a ticket and the loot window disapeared and gm didnt give the fish to me.

being bis (almost) with 3 diffrent green tinted goggles with 12 dodge, 100 hp and 8 agi librams on em (i got fishing hat some months into wotlk a little after fishing boots was nerfed because im that lucky)

having 70% dodge

cool times

Anyone remember stuff like this?

[video=youtube;sM0hVLxiT5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM0hVLxiT5Y[/video]

Nzxer said:
i remember when agm wasnt dispellable...when you used to chill in ashenvale to queue for gulch, when there was one person on your server who had agm and he was insane for having it.

i remember 10-20 bgs and kids who claimed they started twinking..

i remember bg forums when it started.

I remember when i found out about eu twinks and saw their videos... and imagined playing with them becuase they must be so mch better...

I remember when deathstone was a legend and only the lucky few ever left the bg to go to cyclone, and they were never the same.

I remember the PTR.....
deathsstone still is a legend

Users who are viewing this thread