The Future of Twinkinfo

Really love the enthusiasm!!!
This is the direction that TI should be going, not just a site that people post stuff on but a site that can fully integrate with the twink community. Where people don't have to post on real ID for upcoming events and other competitions, but where TI is the source for everything. The twink cup paired with GG 19, in my eyes thus far has been an overwhelming success, so much that I can see this approach being the moving force for reviving old brackets eg. GG 39 etc.

An integration of guilds where all guild leaders are in constant contact with each other and can coordinate with TI in making events official with a TI voice platform like mumble or teamspeak for TI/guild meetings. Where people can be incentivized to create BiS posts, class guides and other stratergies. Possible leader boards and various ranking systems.

And finally not just admins on the site running around and banning people/posts etc, but admins that are involved vigorously and love the twinking community, don't need more face value but actual value!!!

NB. Seeing a lot of moves towards 19 action right off the RIP, hope this trend isn't a continuous one and other brackets can get the same love and attention!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION], there already is a vBulletin calendar for events in TI, but only accessible if you use the default layout instead of TI, so you just need to give that a place in the current layout. :) I think it's a great idea to hype events, for all brackets!

No hurry, I'm sure you're swamped with work right now! Looking forward to the changes when you can implement them. :)

You asked him, yay or nay. He said nay. Drop it.

What is a discourtesy, however, is your refusal to engage with criticism of this ridiculously naive policy and your arrogance in suddenly cutting out a chunk of the community and throwing it in the trash without said engagement. Your attempt to wash your hands of any damage caused by saying we can discuss elsewhere is ignorant to the point of insult. Personally I'm basically scrapping over a year of work on something I'm sure a lot of the community would be very excited for, because it would be dead on arrival due to this new policy that you have yet to justify with anything but completely superficial reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread