The Future of Premade Twink BG's

Hurrx said:
wait what? this is not a bad change at all, it's just like before only that it's easier to form premades with ppl from other realms, this will not ruin the pug games in any way im sure, it's not like everyone has real id friends online at all times only playing 10v10 premades, there will be plenty of games for everyone.

Exactly, that is why PUG-BG's will never die, so I wish people who posted about ruining PUG-BG's will also understand this.

Premade = Guild v Guild + Vent etc.

Group Queue = Queuing with friends.

Don't be bad and queue with real ID friends just because you are a wimp, not tough enough to suck up the bad pugs.

Save this feature for PREMADING (you know, the #1 reason to twink) before this bracket gets even more damaged.

Edit: I'l like to add that I am 100% correct here.

Mochabad said:

Don't be bad and queue with real ID friends just because you are a wimp, not tough enough to suck up the bad pugs.

Save this feature for PREMADING (you know, the #1 reason to twink) before this bracket gets even more damaged.

just cause u have no friends to que with doesnt mean we dont.

Mochabad said:

I will be honest with you, and just ask it.

I really don't get what you mean. could you explain it once more?

Might aswell get something useful out of it then.

@Mochabad

I think I finally understand your post.

And these RealID Premade BG's will help me and possible other twinks that are stuck on there realm.

Blade Edge is a dead realm when it comes to lvl 19 twinks, RealID Premades will be the closest thing I can have to a Premade with like, a guild.

And also, you're also not 100% correct.

Users who are viewing this thread