The future of 29 Twinking

Will come back when all the 29s are gone.
hypocrite much? avoiding REAL twinks in their bracket to play in xp on games with leveling players makes you the bad guys. half assed baby twink bad guys but still. take yourselves out of xp on before its done for you.

hypocrite much? avoiding REAL twinks in their bracket to play in xp on games with leveling players makes you the bad guys. half assed baby twink bad guys but still. take yourselves out of xp on before its done for you.

It was just a joke about how quickly 29s died because they couldnt smash levelers anymore. I mean we all suspected it would die in a day if we all went away.

I just love being right.

I came to this bracket in 2011 and have been active on and off since. Back then this bracket was xp off. It was a bracket without any established twinks. Then came the 24s, people who never grew past age of 13. I tried one, I got bored in a matter of days and I havent touched it in over 7 years. Then wod happend and brackets went 0-9 and all the 24s magically dissappeared.

I wouldnt mind being xpoff instead of off, I would welcome it. However I would mind being xp off just so the 29s get to swing their dicks on LW drums, gliders and third winds again.

Tldr: I don't love this xp on thing because it makes the bracket perfect. I love it to spite the 24s or 29s whatever they wanna call themselves (maybe they identify as number fluid).

If yall put half as much effort into organizing some wargames as you do yelling at F2Ps over something neither of us have any control over, you'd probably be able to play your 29s fairly regularly.

Tldr: I don't love this xp on thing because it makes the bracket perfect. I love it to spite the 24s or 29s whatever they wanna call themselves (maybe they identify as number fluid).
the number you’re looking for is 1.as in we’re #1. 29 dies since we cant fight levers but if they all went vet/ftp to play in xpon youre still playing with them. you haven’t spited(sp? i made up a word so what) anything but your own nose from your face. or something like that

the number you’re looking for is 1.as in we’re #1. 29 dies since we cant fight levers but if they all went vet/ftp to play in xpon youre still playing with them. you haven’t spited(sp? i made up a word so what) anything but your own nose from your face. or something like that

Its still funny

If yall put half as much effort into organizing some wargames as you do yelling at F2Ps over something neither of us have any control over, you'd probably be able to play your 29s fairly regularly.
me and the other 5 players in 29 who dont use the macro dont play at the same time of day to get pops. hey maybe if all you vets got together and paid for services rendered for a month you could get back to your mothballed 29’s and we could play twink only games. as it is apparently the draw to level 20 with leveling players is just too strong. the 29 problem was created by 29’s who are now 20’s.

me and the other 5 players in 29 who dont use the macro dont play at the same time of day to get pops. hey maybe if all you vets got together and paid for services rendered for a month you could get back to your mothballed 29’s and we could play twink only games. as it is apparently the draw to level 20 with leveling players is just too strong. the 29 problem was created by 29’s who are now 20’s.

I havent played 29s since i hybrid twinked there for a few months in '07-'08 and it hasnt looked appealing since.

Non-twinks fall into two camps right now
1) sweet, this is good.
2) please remerge ques, I miss my fast que times

Literally nobody cares about vets or f2p. Nobody. I havent seen a single person whine about twinks in any BG i've played. Folks blame "enchanted heirlooms" now instead of "twinks". I've got enough fingers to count how many GY farms I've seen attempted and still hold my beer. I watched a premade of levelers damn near beat a bunch of vets the other night. BGs are pretty sweet right now, man.

Why not roll a f2p and come play with us? It's truly a good time.

Thats because f2p and vets have to stay at lvl 20, these levelers are lvl 20-29 with more better abilities, some will have enchants, so this levels the playing field more in the bracket.
[doublepost=1556560893,1556559321][/doublepost]

They can't there is not enough incentive for them to do so, the vets and f2p will never turn on their exp to get into brackets with 29s. And 29s are upset they cant bg really on their toons they made, and are now angry the f2p/vets won't turn on their exp to make ques pop for 29s. Some 29s are frustrated and angry other 29s rerolled to make vet 20s /f2p toons, making the 29 community even smaller. The 29s twinks have been pushed out of the bracket by the doing of blizzard and are frustrated the f2p/vets are not helping.

Thats because f2p and vets have to stay at lvl 20, these levelers are lvl 20-29 with more better abilities, some will have enchants, so this levels the playing field more in the bracket.
[doublepost=1556560893,1556559321][/doublepost]

They can't there is not enough incentive for them to do so, the vets and f2p will never turn on their exp to get into brackets with 29s. And 29s are upset they cant bg really on their toons they made, and are now angry the f2p/vets won't turn on their exp to make ques pop for 29s. Some 29s are frustrated and angry other 29s rerolled to make vet 20s /f2p toons, making the 29 community even smaller. The 29s twinks have been pushed out of the bracket by the doing of blizzard and are frustrated the f2p/vets are not helping.

Vets and f2ps cant queue with 29s, only 20s with gametime can.

Vets and f2ps cant queue with 29s, only 20s with gametime can.
i was talking about the lvling players lvl 21-29, i didnt mean the 29 twinks.

I know f2p are trapped with lvling 20s, and vet 20s can choose to play with the f2p/levers or play with the 29s. As it is the 20 vets won't que with the twink 29s so the 29 twinks can't get bg pops.

i was talking about the lvling players lvl 21-29, i didnt mean the 29 twinks.

I know f2p are trapped with lvling 20s, and vet 20s can choose to play with the f2p/levers or play with the 29s. As it is the 20 vets won't que with the twink 29s so the 29 twinks can't get bg pops.

No. Thats my point. They cant choose...

Users who are viewing this thread