The future of 29 Twinking

@tence thats another personal attack. let me remind u of my overall point. vets shouldn't complain about 29s ever because if u rlly want it to be fair that badly, u can pay for the game. Vets who complain about 29s who still play now are hypocrites because vet is basically the new 29. before u type another personal attack et me remind u that we aren't talking about u or me specifically here.

did mean old bwizzerd wreck your fun? Now you can't pew pew and feel good about yourself?

The only one complaining is you. The only complaint people have about games are lack of heals or too many heals. The only people complaining are 29s. Are ftps complaining about vets? no. Are levelers? no. It's just salty 29s. As it has been outlined before a 28 or 29 in enchanted looms could easily outperform the average vet. There's no gear advantage anymore with scaling quest rewards either. The only people saying vets are the new 29s are you. You've seemingly made up this imaginary narrative for an entire community that you have yet to prove actually exists.

you say you want to have a debate, well to have a debate you have to have a side that wasn't made up on the spot. debates are forged in facts and evidence which you have contributed none of.

@tence this whole thread is filled with hatred towards 29s lol. Go read through it. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. I love how condescending ur being tho rlly speaks to ur character. and im not salty, i'm honest and i like to debate ppl. I main 19s anyways.

@tence this whole thread is filled with hatred towards 29s lol. Go read through it. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. I love how condescending ur being tho rlly speaks to ur character. and im not salty, i'm honest and i like to debate ppl. I main 19s anyways.

I have read through it. You need to read through it and really focus on why people are upset, rather than the emotion itself. You're almost there! You're in the home stretch! I believe in you little dude :)

this thread is hilarious basically it reads "WAAAHHHHH THE EVIL 29s ARE EXPLOITING TO WRECK ME LIKE I DO TO WRECK LVLERS WAHAAHAHA"

this thread is hilarious basically it reads "WAAAHHHHH THE EVIL 29s ARE EXPLOITING TO WRECK ME LIKE I DO TO WRECK LVLERS WAHAAHAHA"

Nah, I dont believe in executing the retarded just like I dont believe in evil 29s.

Bitches bitching about bitches is what this thread has become.

I've never seen so many 20s in the bracket in 12 years of playing 29s. A big group of 29s just changed to 20 so they can smash levellers. When Vets are put back in the xpoff queue, they will disappear just as quickly.

I've never seen so many 20s in the bracket in 12 years of playing 29s. A big group of 29s just changed to 20 so they can smash levellers. When Vets are put back in the xpoff queue, they will disappear just as quickly.

Are you on EU? Cause Dcm and tence have both been active members of the 20-29 bracket for well over 6+ years and have been f2p/vets only

Are you on EU? Cause Dcm and tence have both been active members of the 20-29 bracket for well over 6+ years and have been f2p/vets only
Beth played cata 29s and dodges anything that isnt about cata 29s because thats home turf.

O. Lololol

did mean old bwizzerd wreck your fun? Now you can't pew pew and feel good about yourself?

The only one complaining is you. The only complaint people have about games are lack of heals or too many heals. The only people complaining are 29s. Are ftps complaining about vets? no. Are levelers? no. It's just salty 29s. As it has been outlined before a 28 or 29 in enchanted looms could easily outperform the average vet. There's no gear advantage anymore with scaling quest rewards either. The only people saying vets are the new 29s are you. You've seemingly made up this imaginary narrative for an entire community that you have yet to prove actually exists.

you say you want to have a debate, well to have a debate you have to have a side that wasn't made up on the spot. debates are forged in facts and evidence which you have contributed none of.
F2P and vets are professional complainers and have been since level 24s were a thing

EU yes. That's cool, doing 20s as pure f2p is a thing i can like, has shades of vanilla/bc/wotlk twinking to it.

Being toxic as fuck cos you're a salty bitch is not cool. Rolling a Vet in with the f2ps and levellers so some don't get stomped with their so shitty 29s by older, better geared 29s is the real reason 29s are dead. It's the very worst of us rolling Vets, the ones who jump for every new flavour, not the other way around. The f2p community should be careful what they wish for with these gannets.

Props to Goesid, he keeps it classy.

At the end of the day f2p’s will will always hate 29’s because a lot of ideologies are different. As a 29 I wanna make my character at the max potential and get full bis, while a f2p will try to get bis but they handicap themselves. Matter of fact if you ask a lot of people what their twinking philosophy is you’ll get a variety of opinions to crunch or not to. Arguing with a f2p is tough because they just don’t get the point and I’ve tried multiple times but sometimes they don't understand English sad. Best not to even debate them at this point and it’s to bad not a lot of 29’s back each other up in threads while f2p’s got a full circle jerk going on.

Vets are in the XPoff Queue

At the end of the day f2p’s will will always hate 29’s because a lot of ideologies are different. As a 29 I wanna make my character at the max potential and get full bis, while a f2p will try to get bis but they handicap themselves. Matter of fact if you ask a lot of people what their twinking philosophy is you’ll get a variety of opinions to crunch or not to. Arguing with a f2p is tough because they just don’t get the point and I’ve tried multiple times but sometimes they don't understand English sad. Best not to even debate them at this point and it’s to bad not a lot of 29’s back each other up in threads while f2p’s got a full circle jerk going on.

I hated 29's because of the premades, and how OP they used to be. But now since they have their own bracket, I have no reason to hate them

Users who are viewing this thread