The FC'ing Book - An Advanced Tactical Thought Process

bit of a necro but

your speed cant change in mid air so its a good idea to jump constantly if youre expecting incoming cc, especially as druid

for example if you get conc'd in mid air you wont be slowed by it until you land, giving you time to shift out of it and keep moving at full speed

also combine it with back strafing/jumping so you have a chance to dodge cc too

watch from 0:55

Painaid 19 Twink Flag Carrying - YouTube

aha thanks for response! a bit late, though still appreciated. yeah i found this out now and it's quite useful though very hard to predict sometimes. i assume that's the reason he says it's advanced or something in this guide. this is very nice to learn!

aha thanks for response! a bit late, though still appreciated. yeah i found this out now and it's quite useful though very hard to predict sometimes. i assume that's the reason he says it's advanced or something in this guide. this is very nice to learn!

The way Panda taught me that was to jump when you saw the casting animation go off, not when you see the cast end. That takes care of the latency. I think you've see my stream before, you'll notice that I'll change my camera angle to the side when I'm on a rogue against hunters - that's partially why I do this, it's so I can jump the first conc and land RIGHT on them instead of conc'd and 2 yards away after they DE.

Users who are viewing this thread