The Diplomat done - F2P Character.

Invictusa

Legend

I know The Diplomat have been done in other brackets (I've done it in the 19 aswell.) so its not a big thing.. i just wanted to confirm that this can be done on a f2p account.

Finally i got my Druid Invictusa exalted with the three faction:

• Timbermaw Hold
  • Kurenai
  • Sporeggar

The point with this post was to point out that The Diplomat is a obtainable RIGHT NOW! We all know that blizzard limits blizzard made for Trial twinks:

• A level cap of 20.

• A maximum of 10 gold.

• Trade skills are capped at 100 ranks.

• Unable to trade via the Auction House, mailbox, or player-to-player.

• In-game access to public chat channels unavailable. Players are limited to communicating using only say, party, or whisper.

• Characters will be unable to create or join guilds.

• Characters are not able to send whispers to other characters unless they have been added to the characters' friends lists or have received a whisper from a character first.

• Characters will not be able to invite other players into a party.

• Characters will not be able to join parties with other characters above level 20.

• Voice chat disabled on Starter Edition accounts.

• Realms experiencing login queues will prioritize players who have full, paid accounts.

• Starter Edition accounts are not eligible for character transfers

• RealID features are disabled on all Starter Edition Accounts.

So far trial accounts can groupe up with players above level 20 but this might get fixed soon which means this tittle will be grandfather so now is your chance!

I hope i cud help also this confirm that you can join partys with players above level 20.

Invictusa said:
Characters will not be able to join parties with other characters above level 20.

If Bliz enforced that one strictly, it would really mess up the LFD queues for low levels. I was in BFD last night and there wasn't another character in there under 24 ( and a couple of the 24s left on 28 ).

Anyway, looking at the wording with the mind of a programmer (as twisted as a lawyer's), that line is equivalent to "F2P characters cannot join a group with characters >L20 already in it". However, once you've joined, it doesn't say anything about >L20 characters not being able to join an existing party with F2P characters in it.

this player has BOA' shoulders and chest....how is this a F2P player?

if this is a F2P please tell us what you did to get them to your F2P account that can't use mail, trade, etc?

shanker said:
this player has BOA' shoulders and chest....how is this a F2P player?

if this is a F2P please tell us what you did to get them to your F2P account that can't use mail, trade, etc?

Yes F2P players can get BoAs by honor. Already hundreds of F2P players has it.

yeah, i just realized that after reading other posts of players with comments of having done 99 games and won 89. and seeing this started prior to a WSG weekend, if this was done on a WSG weekend?

89 games X 45 = 4005 honor and plus all the kills from farming the new noobs

And because they can't enchant it to the same extent as P2P players can, it's in no way as OP as it is when they use it. Once I'm done collecting quest/dungeon/crafted gear and ready for BGs, I'm more worried about the gear on 24s than anyone on a F2P account, regardless of what gear they might have. Thankfully those 24s need it, because no-one who overgears their opponents to that extent ever gets any skill.

shanker said:
yeah, i just realized that after reading other posts of players with comments of having done 99 games and won 89. and seeing this started prior to a WSG weekend, if this was done on a WSG weekend?

89 games X 45 = 4005 honor and plus all the kills from farming the new noobs

Yeah, the first weekend F2P twink came there was call to arms WSG. Was much help actually, but still really easy to get if you play.

You make a twink for pvp and you get the BOA's trough PVP, basically your rewarded BOA¨s for having fun. Dont stress it, youll get them all in no time

Users who are viewing this thread