The Big Poll

What arrangement would you MOST prefer?

• Guides separated, one Discussion for Subscribers, one for Alternate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with taking out where do guides go for the poll options.

where do guides go should be consistent throughout all levels. either each level range are the main sections and each level range has its own subsection for discussions and guides (like it is now), or guides and discussions become the main sections and each level range has its own subsection.

it does not make sense to put guides and discussions as a main section only for level 20-29, split into f2p, vet and p2p subsections; while other level ranges has its own main section and have guides and discussion subsections.

so if there is a change to how guides are organized, then it would affect all sections so it should not be in a poll for 20-29s

The trial population is the biggest one on TI... guess which one is going to win. It doesn't take that many braincells to use to predict this outcome.

If it is the right one, I doubt it, all this f2p vs p2p wars never brought any good and brought the whole twinking idea on TI down to the level of free to play twinking while it does belong in the 20-29 bracket forum. These wars are even going on in this thread. Why doesn't TI change the site to "F2P Twinking" and "some more brackets".

Even if the trial population is the biggest it's going to be votes and yes 20-29 for everyone most likely won't win if no trials want that. But that should be an alert that it's a good idea if no f2ps want it. And before you say no that means it's a good idea, stfu.

The trial population is the biggest one on TI... guess which one is going to win. It doesn't take that many braincells to use to predict this outcome.

If it is the right one, I doubt it, all this f2p vs p2p wars never brought any good and brought the whole twinking idea on TI down to the level of free to play twinking while it does belong in the 20-29 bracket forum. These wars are even going on in this thread. Why doesn't TI change the site to "F2P Twinking" and "some more brackets".

We really should have our own site. lol

The sentiment here seems to be that this merge is something 29s want. I don't think I'm reaching far to say, no, we don't

The sentiment here seems to be that this merge is something 29s want. I don't think I'm reaching far to say, no, we don't
Subscribers that play in the 20-29 bracket simply don't care if there are separate sections. Don't forget, all of this was brought on because of the trials not wanting veteran level 20's cluttering up their section of the forum. "Level 29's" did not ask for the merge.

/cheers

I don't know about 'want'.. Not anymore than I want 2+2 to equal 4. It just makes sense to me as this is the 20-29 bracket.

TL; DR: Three separate guide sections. One discussion forum for entire 20-29 bracket, with three sub-forums for topics specific to Starters/Vets/29s.

This may be the only option that everyone can agree on.

There are so many negative comments in this thread, it's quite interesting to read them all! But this is exactly why I like this forum, many people devoted to one topic with many different opinions. That is all I wish to see from this forum:

Content

Okay folks, it's Monday, so now marks the time where I close the poll and this thread, tally up the results and take into consideration all the verbal feedback, and shortly I will put up the Round 2 poll. I hope that you will all find the Round 2 Poll to be more more concise and tailored to the directions you have indicated here that many of you want to go.

When I have the new poll set up I will make it available from both the current forums, just as before. Thanks for your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread