EU+US The actual ILVL meta in bg. ( Asking for information about actual items)

Magdalena

Veteran
Hello there! This is my first Thread . ( I've been around this place for 1 year but I finally decided to make an account )

So, To the point.
I was wondering where can I look for the actual items related to low levels bracket ( 10-19 ) but also able to look for the current Itemlevel... since in wowhead looks like everything scales at level 110 and I can't change it...

( Sorry if I bother you guys, but I'm a bit new to Twinking and wow in general )

Shift J is going to be a huge source of information. You can get an ilvl 25 item for everything but trinkets and leather helms from dungeon drops.

Basically every quest that gives a blue reward should scale to ilvl 25 if done at level 19.

So the main exceptions are going to be things from fishing (LFH and Hook of the Master Angler), engineering (Green Tinted Goggles and discombobulator trinket), White items (neck/rings/offhand/cloth legs), and then the rogue griftah masks.

The BG crates drop ilvl 27 gear.

You should be able to scale the items on wowhead to see the stats, but it can be hard to search properly.

Users who are viewing this thread