The 39 Private Server - BUG report!

relentless strikes on rog does not add 25 energy ever

I don't know if these have been reported allready, but the Books that are supposed to teach hunters tame pet, feed pet etc only partially work. I was only able to learn tame pet, not feed, revive or call.

Also you dont get the Lock'n'load buff if you're arcane shot is on cd for some odd reason (this is just a minor bug tho)

Edit:

In addition to these, I was able to equip a 2h in mainhand and a shield in offhand on my pally, when i used a /equipslot macro xd

Edit2:

My orc racial, Blood Fury, wont give me AP, only SP, when I'm on my hunter

Pointless thread, most private server bugs are core related and admins can't really do much about them. Unless they are super awesome C++ developers who have days to kill.

Hamcake said:
Pointless thread, most private server bugs are core related and admins can't really do much about them. Unless they are super awesome C++ developers who have days to kill.

This.

There is a lot I can do, but there is also a lot I have no clue how to do.

Sorry for taking your money =[[[

I took it to add the right amount, then we got a D/c and I couldn't remember your name. =D

I will let you know about the core-stuff.

I'm still just a student, but I'm willing to give it a try. Once I get some time on my hands I might let you know.

For now, here's a tip to making the Glyph Vendors with ease: AtlasLoot.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/atlasloot-enhanced.aspx

Open up AtlasLoot_Crafting/crafting.lua up with Notepad(preferably Notepad++) or anything similiar.

The glyph listing starts at row 2241 (or you can just search for glyph :rolleyes:). It's all already divided so it's really easy to split up the vendors by Class/Major/Minor glyph.

Here's how it looks like, colored red being the item ID

{ 1, "s57209", "43535", "=q1=Glyph of Blood Tap", "=ds="..GetSpellInfo(61288) };

When you make the vendors, just make sure that the high level glyphs that we can't even use get listed last OR even better, isn't in the vendor at all.

Users who are viewing this thread