The 39 Private Server - BUG report!

Ego said:
Learn to code please.

<3

I really should.

On a TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE, how is farming going for your level 1?

Rogues can't disarm traps and Evasion dont seem to have any effect.

Agm is bugged, allowing a full shield for like 2 min or something ridiculous.

Paladin:

Coefficients for healing spells are acting strangely. With 260 +healing the heals are only 390 on average. On live with a 11/19/0 build that would be around 550 or higher flashes.

Rev Bracers of multiple variations are missing, but thats not a big one for now.

SoComm isn't working properly, but I haven't tried it myself, only heard it from others.

Shamans:

Flurry increased Attack speed instead of decreasing it. PoD goes from 4second swings to 5 second swings. Mallet goes from 2.5 to 3.2 sec.

GL with all the bug fixing, I'm rooting for you! :p

Hardtimes said:
Agm is bugged, allowing a full shield for like 2 min or something ridiculous.

Paladin:

Coefficients for healing spells are acting strangely. With 260 +healing the heals are only 390 on average. On live with a 11/19/0 build that would be around 550 or higher flashes.

Rev Bracers of multiple variations are missing, but thats not a big one for now.

SoComm isn't working properly, but I haven't tried it myself, only heard it from others.

Shamans:

Flurry increased Attack speed instead of decreasing it. PoD goes from 4second swings to 5 second swings. Mallet goes from 2.5 to 3.2 sec.

GL with all the bug fixing, I'm rooting for you! :p

hey i have the same issues =)

btw this is athena u should be on more srsly =)

Same problem with shaman healing spells

Shamans can't get searing totem or call of ancestors or stoneskin totem

Flametongue weapon and flametongue totem provide no sp bonus

Priests improved inner fire does not work

80% of the time casting holy fire in pvp causes wow to crash (as if i pressed alt f4)

Warlock's sacrifice doesn't work

Mage's blastwave isn't knocking back

Disengage on hunter doesn't work

burkben1 said:
Hello!

Could you add the enchants:

-54 frost/shadow

-50 fire

Thank you!

Good job!

These are already on the server. Go through all the enchants and find them I think they're near the end somewhere.

-X

P.S. List updated - PLEASE check before posting!

Update the list again, these are resolved. Might be something else aswell.

- [Coldrage Dagger] is missing.

- [Arena Grand Master] is not giving its stamina bonus.

- Ammo (bullets/arrows) only stacking to 200 instead of 1000.

And to fill the list with more wierd behaviour: one thing I noticed yesterday was with Sacrifical Kris of the Monkey. Due to it being a custom-made dagger it acted strange.

I couldn't directly equip it in offhand sometimes. If I had no OH equipped and tried equipping the Kris, it would switch with the MH instead. If I macro'ed to equip into OH-slot it would just say that the item doesn't go in that slot. Instead, you had to unequip MH and then equip the Kris in OH (manually dragging it there) for it to work properly.

Also, the newly added BoA leather Shoulder + Chest has wrong armor profiency. It is cloth and not leather. Minor one, but still something out of the ordinary. Not sure if it makes a difference though.

idk if it was posted on here but Disengage doesnt work for hunters =[ neither just Auto Swing, Auto Shot does but not Auto swing (not that that matters but still =P)

I think that when the server is stable and up all the time, we can make a complete list of problems. Then little by little then can be eliminated.

Have you guys considered outside help to deal with the loads of bugs present? I can only imagine how daunting the task is, especially if your busy in other thinks. Like....well....Life?

Gladius doesn't appear to be working with arena.

Cooldowns don't reset when entering an arena.

Sap behaves oddly. When a player is immune to it through an effect the sap will still land and play through it's animation/diminished returns, but the enemy will move around like normal. A debuff is placed on the target. It should just pop up with an Immune notice instead.

Stealth doesn't cancel spellcasts. If somebody is casting a Frostbolt, and I Vanish midcast, the spell will still complete and hit me, then knock me out of stealth.

Rogue talent Camo seems to be working off and on.

Consecrate puts Paladins in combat even if they hit nothing. This lets them be virtually immune to Sap.

While Blinded targets still autoattack.

Occasionally my autoattacks don't work.

Besides that the server is awesome! Great job guys!

Users who are viewing this thread