The 19s bracket may be about to get a huge influx of players...

the ammount of twink items on the ah
the ammount of guilds on the realm make premades and semi serious pick up premades much much easier to start/get into
the twinks already on the server who can augment your roster
most have mains on the server to help with runs
its a real solid community no clue why BH is the place we all went but its just nice to have everyone on one server

also i have a gbank full of twink stuff on spinebreaker if anyone on there is planning to move to BH i can help you out with getting things before the inflated BH prices
I think we are going to at least gear up and see how it goes on illidan first. A few guys have said that 8pm queues were still over half an hour long?

I think we are going to at least gear up and see how it goes on illidan first. A few guys have said that 8pm queues were still over half an hour long?

uh yeah, theres some queue bugs aswell as people being away at school. if we get organized we could get games on weekend evenings but it hasnt really happened. skirmishes are nearly 24/7 though

I'll be returning! I doubt anyone knows me though lol was Evilknieval from Infierno on Kargath. the glory days...

sadly I leveled him up ages ago but I might make a new rogue and try to get the old skool gear if it still exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be returning! I doubt anyone knows me though lol was Evilknieval from Infierno on Kargath. the glory days...

sadly I leveled him up ages ago but I might make a new rogue and try to get the old skool gear if it still exists.

Please make a different class besides rogue...

Users who are viewing this thread