US That 19s Show - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed both episodes.

I'm gonna make a list of artists you could check for other songs.

Hocus Pocus (you already know ;) )
Vitalic (french electronic music that is actually, very cool)
Mr. Troy (french beatmaker)
Stan SB via Liquicity (Drum and Bass)
Figure (Drumstep, for aggressive footages)
Blackmill (Really good liquid dubstep artist, I recommand this to everyone)
Siriusmo (german electronic music, check out the song called "Idiologie")

Thanks!

that was sick. just made the music more exciting next time. whoever edited this deserves a medal.

french rap from the 1st 1 was perfect. song in 2nd 1 didnt work.

btw, you guys may wanna post this on the official forums or something. if people outside the community see a vid this legit they may wanna join us. who knows? could be a great way to expand the player base.

we are indeed planning on slowly expanding upon other channels of communication, but we are going slow, testing what sort of music we like, what sort of clips work etc.. speaking of which, we would simply LOVE to have more of these suggestions, this is a community project, not a group of secluded fanatics living in a cave, smoking on our bong and going "hey guys, u know what would be cool?".. (well, Zimt is abit like that, but it doesn't count<3)
so, to sum it up:
-what other channels of communication would you like us to be broadcasting on?
-should we move away from Squidgys' Youtube channel and get an official 19's channel?
-what sort of music would you like to see in these episodes?
-does this thread deserve a sticky?

also, so far both episodes have been edited by Squidgy, and reviewed by myself and Zimt.
keep up the love!

put some rap in the next vid!

kthx

great stuff, loving these videos.

and the music in the second video was great for most of it, until it hits that point that a lot of classic rock songs get to where they just start rambling on and on.

Unfortunately as much as we try to be we aren't all knowing and all seeing, please report threads you wish to be considered for sticky next time to avoid a delay. :)

Awesome episodes btw, keep it coming! <3

Thanks for the sticky!

Haven't recieved much for ep3 yet, keep sending your clips people! :)

I was gonna send some wargames 2vs2 we did in BLNT, but then i thought about what I actually liked the most in those two episodes so far.. and it was:

The short clips with something "different" from everyday twinking...stubs doing the shadowstep and Swaglol's flagpick up and flag return.

Stuff like that is nice nice, but I guess u gotta record a lot to get "lucky" enough for the situation to work out.

I havn't recorded such (comp will crash if I just records xD)

atm I am rly just clueless of what, that would/could be usefull if I were to record it.

Keep up the good work thou, also all who sendt in footage^^

and deffo post it on wow forums and twinkinfo's facebook site?

Also... some could try record some more co-up fighting with teamspeak or mumble or w/e .. like in some of the good endgame arena games.. so people also can hear the co-up or reactions on nice moves^^

Edit: Btw Chíll get on you hunter and record the tunnel jump, it's cute. Ells i can do it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to get much clips on my rogue. Guess I'll just have to compromise and send in the best of the crappy ones I filmed so far.

For anyone that is unsure about when to record and what to send in - I've spotted few posts about this - My suggestion would be; Start recording when you are doing something appropriate to your role in wsg (When you grab the flag as FC, when you go after efc as dps,etc.). Second option is obviously re ording 100% of all pvp-oriented material. Record all arenas and some duels aswell if you wish. When you get that some sort of rush after doing something extraordinary, keep that in mind and keep recording and check out the clips again after the bg ends.

When you have the time, delete the unneeded clips and obviously keep the good ones. Just a word of advice for those in doubt! Sorry for possible typos, writing this on my phone on a bus. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that is unsure about when to record and what to send in - I've spotted few posts about this - My suggestion would be; Start recording when you are doing something appropriate to your role in wsg (When you grab the flag as FC, when you go after efc as dps,etc.). Second option is obviously re ording 100% of all pvp-orientd material. Record all arenas and some duels aswell if you wish. When you get that some sort of rusb after doing something extraordinary, keep that in mind and keep recording and check out the clips again after the bg ends.

When you have the time, delete the unneeded cclips and obviously keep the good ones. Just a word of adviceöfor those in doubt! Sorry for possible typos, writing this on my phone on a bus. :p
however finnish, this guy has a point. i've heard from numerous sources, that they tend to drown out the "good" material in hours of ambushes and mediocre gameplay. my advice is, watch ALL the mediocre gameplay, it will help you improve. i was surprised to learn, that theres a vast amount of things i considered "ordinary", that looked quite cool.

another idea would be, that you try to do extraordnary things on purpose, meaning, that you keep looking for those situations where you can pull of sth amazing. which in my opinion makes pvp in general more interessting aswell ;)
(WARNING: if you fail, your team might hate you f.e. close flagpickups and stuff ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread