US Thanks from Manny

Manny

Big Brain
FYI i am 100% making this thread because @Blueprint told me i should.

But in all seriousness, to those who don't know me, My name is Emmanuel and I have gone by "Manny" on this game for a while now. To some such as lucas and my team I am just that annoying Cuban who pesters them about getting things done. To others I am a random nerd from the 20-29 bracket, but nevertheless, this is not about who I am and instead more about my experience in 19s and this years Twink Cup.

This game has meant a lot to me, the 4 years I have spent playing it have changed me a lot as a person and as I've said before, it is probably one of the best things to happen to me during my teen years. I am sure many of you fellow twonks can relate.

Coming to the 19's bracket was literally a culture shock, the game here is like nowhere else and i love it. The people i met and the atmosphere within the bracket served as the glue that kept me enticed in this game. With everything that happens outside of the game, having this little town knows as the 19s bracket and this little house known as <STARTER> was a relief. Being able to hop in call with 9 other great guys and have a fun time that made us grow together as players and friends was amazing.

I owe all of this to the 19's bracket.

Big shout out to everyone that takes pride in being part of this bracket, to everyone who puts in work to nourish it and see it grow, and to all of you that step up in times of need to make it all happen. I hope that all of you will stay around and that next year is as amazing and if possible better than this year has been.

Thank you for being there, Thank you for the Twink Cup, Thank you for being the cause of these great times.

You're the man, Manny.

You're the man, Manny.

Sad to see that your time has come to leave this town Pizza, but it happens.

I hope to take your example as a great leader and as an amazing member of the bracket and apply it to myself.

Thanks for your hard work and hope it all goes well for you.

Manny. Please. ;)

#STARTER

I don't think you can be called a "random nobody" in the 20-29 when you have played a fire mage for more than 30 minutes :D

Users who are viewing this thread