Thank you 19s ❤️ <3

As a casual 19 twink, I learned quite a few tricks from watching this vid. :)

Good stuff!

What tricks are you referring to? I would like to know because I had way more to show, but IDK what kind of content people want. Got for an example some clips where I keep breaking twink mage's casting by pending from stealth to shadowmeld over and over until I reach it. But that's like 1 min of no action, or me getting kited at the end regardless :D

I don’t hate other twinks. I do hate you though. Bad video.

seriously, what a piece of garbage. Abusing world buffs and sprinting after levelers. How fucking sad.

If that isn't your type of content, then you're lucky the video is 30 min long and shows various stuff! ;):p

Quite sure your problem is with me and not the video however, since I called you out for roleplaying as Kim Jong-un on Discord as a 30+ year old man, but hey. It is what it is. I clearly gave you an eye-opener which I hoped for with that comment.

"Anexa shat on me dude" lol nice editing adding his POV from that pro play. When he drops the flag to try for sap was legit funny af. The track that followed was fitting! I can take your mans if i want too :) i like ur taste in music ❤

BEST ROGUE ATM?! yup

Thank you for your kind comments and yeah, @Policecar gave amazing reactions. I think he deserves more credit for his streams. He is underrated imo. He's clever, funny and doesn't bait on troll attempts etc. If you want to invest being a streamer, then you need to work on improving your first impressions. You have the potential with your personality, vocabulary and pronouncement, you just now got to pull yourself together and care about the appearance of your stream.

and sprinting after levelers.

I did see that. I cringe whenever I see improper usage of cooldowns that don’t serve any objective purpose. I see many rogues blow sprint midfield to chase a meaningless kill and I just shake my head.

Even with trinkets... if you can use it to break out of a CC, it doesn’t mean you should use it. I prefer saving it for a more meaningful play (as with all major cools).

I did see that. I cringe whenever I see improper usage of cooldowns that don’t serve any objective purpose.

Agreed, e-friend. Reason why I did it there is because https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=20217/blessing-of-kings + high rank https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=19835/blessing-of-might are low duration buffs, so you have like 3 min in the battlefield to make the most of it.

Memories & Content > Objective

It's already hard as it is to make World of Warcraft look interesting.

Last edited:
Hahahaha i was singing a song from this and my wife was like umm wtf where did u hear that lol
The track that followed was fitting! I can take your mans if i want too :) i like ur taste in music ❤

Hope you weren't singing "I can take your mans, if I want to" with a feminine voice in front of your wife hahahaha :D

I've been listening to this while I game as backround music cuz the playlist is actually amazing!

Just gunna keep creepin in this thread all weekend

BUMP x10

Reactions: KPI

Users who are viewing this thread