EU+US TF Luck ?

10/12 - would like to get the axes for Outlaw, but I'm fully geared for assass, so I'm all in all happy with what I've gotten.

From what I've seen on here loom sword is better then TF axe MH. Then just run one of your dagger OH for the ilvl and you should be set for Outlaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. But it's still TF, gf'd, and BiS WPvP. Would always be nice to have it. And who knows what blizzard changes down the line.

Also correct. Hence while I'm still grinding myself. My thinking is that the TF gear will be way more valuable in reaching break points if we lose white items like 2x rock and pendant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to all people with almost full or full, to ones with no luck. I'm sorry for ya! <3

I stopped at 5/9 tf, 4/9 wf. I cba. I gave up around 1 am this morning, and just solo queued some havoc wsg FC games lol :D

4/9 pally with the rest 29 except weapon >_<
3/9 priest with the rest 29 incl wand and mace
1/9 shaman with the rest 29, who I actually farmed the most on by far but I just have shit luck

If this was you guys, who would you use this last day on? Try and get more on pally or try and get something on my hunter/rogue/druid?

7/9, only helm and belt to go! (though helm is just for completion-sake... -_-)

They will most likely be the hardest iv been 7/9 for 3 days rip

4/9 pally with the rest 29 except weapon >_<
3/9 priest with the rest 29 incl wand and mace
1/9 shaman with the rest 29, who I actually farmed the most on by far but I just have shit luck

If this was you guys, who would you use this last day on? Try and get more on pally or try and get something on my hunter/rogue/druid?
I'd continue on pally to increase your chance of boosting your stats in BG's

Users who are viewing this thread