<Ten Twink Inc>Level 10 twink guild looking for people like you!

<Ten Twink Inc> Reviving once again! This time for one reason this time it's bringing to get back the old memories. We will focus on the 10s and only 10s. We will and do not support level 10s to play locked WSG against the 19s just because we know they do not want level 10s in their battlegrounds and we accept this and fully understand why.
What we insteed in <Ten Twink Inc> will be doing is focus on the 10s in a mather of bringing back the activity towards a return of the old 5v5 or more WSG Wargames we used to have. This is the goal making it so we have our own bg's and leave the 19s alone understanding why they dont want us in their bg's.

So what will happend this time?
We will focus on 10s
We will leave the 19s alone and dont support people to play with the 19s on their level 10s
We will return 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 within the level 10s only
We will return 5v5 or more WSG with only level 10s
We will return the old Activity

For more information leave a replay down below, pm me or add me ingame @ Vibecka#2944

The time has come! <Ten Twink Inc> has come to decide that the guild will gain its old activity back again! Many people have allready showed their interest in joining the guild and more people are to come! TTI this time has come to grow again to bring back the old fun times that the guild brought! TTI will be hosting 2s, 3s and 5v5 WSG Wargames as activity increase but time is still to tell us when that happend!

Leave a reply and let me know what you think about this and i hope to see you all later!

So stoked about the activity! Although the Ban - situation i will make a A team for 10's, Hope to see you in Wargames soon VIbecka and GL with TTI :D

Users who are viewing this thread