<Ten Twink Inc>Level 10 twink guild looking for people like you!

Highest amount of people online today? Can't wait till friday when I get home from the army for a couple days!

Still going ofc bro!

Alright was on yday and today. Managed to get a hold on Shorty (thumbs up to him for being really kind and all btw), and well that was about it. And today there was one guy online, didn't answer though.
So when do you guys peak? When you got events planned or? Or is everyone on this horde guild I've heard about?

Alright was on yday and today. Managed to get a hold on Shorty (thumbs up to him for being really kind and all btw), and well that was about it. And today there was one guy online, didn't answer though.
So when do you guys peak? When you got events planned or? Or is everyone on this horde guild I've heard about?
What horde guild? We play every day, yesterday we played WSG unlocked. Events and bigger things we do will be on weekends since school, sports and other activitys is often prio in the weekdays. But you should add my BTag (Vibecka#2944) to be able to see when in on and give me an whisper :)

Hello bois and females! After soon a week of taning and without gaming i have been thinking alot. Thinking of ehat we in Ten Twink Inc have done. As i see it we have done alot of great things and been one of the headmotors with a few other guilds for the 10 twinking.
After alot of thinking and speculating with myself i have got a new thought, could we start all over? Get the guild going, rebuild it all and get going as the family we used to be?
Please tell me what you all think of this both new and old and people that might not be a part of the guild. It dont mather if your in the guild or not. Please tell me what you think about a newstart of TTI!

Thanks for taking your time reading this!
Cya bros!

Users who are viewing this thread