US <Teldrassil Firefighters> - Alliance Kel'Thuzad Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just created a toon
[doublepost=1623200196,1623199606][/doublepost]If anyone gets a chance, throw me a /ginvite Mazziepoo
<3
[doublepost=1623208127][/doublepost]@ohti when you have a chance, just hit me up. my toon has been made and I'm just leveling.. well already taking a break and playing on my main lol

Do I need to have a subscription ? I've never done 20s.. is it supposed to be a ftp account?

ahh.. ok, yeah. let me make another toon lol.

Add me if you want Mazurati#11298

lil bumpy
Hey bro, I'd be interested in making a toon in your guild.
I play resto and feral druid, rogue, hunter (yuck). Ex glad from bc, played 20s since the beginning. I wont have anything tho, so I'm wondering how much I will be supported in gearing?

so I'm wondering how much I will be supported in gearing?
Generally speaking, we’ll fully fund one twink.

that means alchemy/engi mats to get the necessary tinkers and flask, enchants, gems (and maybe a little back up stash) relics and relevant ilvl 28 gear. That said, we’re running a bit dry on socketed jewelry and cloaks.

the guild pretty routinely has groups running TBC dungeons for loot and farming ilvl 28s, so you can jump in and hopefully get some gear.

In other words, we’ll get you set up on one twink. All you gotta do is level. After that, if you’re active and involved, we’ll talk about 2nd and third toons and so on.

Hello! Looking to join and make a fresh toon! Have an account with 13 days left of sub and want to join the community! Still deciding what class to make as I've been trying out my lvl 20 druid and haven't been having the most fun (survival hunters shitting on me aka), but still interested in the potential that the bracket has regardless! I'll be sure to hit yall up when I have a toon figured out! (Name will probably be Skunkymunky :)!)

Generally speaking, we’ll fully fund one twink.

that means alchemy/engi mats to get the necessary tinkers and flask, enchants, gems (and maybe a little back up stash) relics and relevant ilvl 28 gear. That said, we’re running a bit dry on socketed jewelry and cloaks.

the guild pretty routinely has groups running TBC dungeons for loot and farming ilvl 28s, so you can jump in and hopefully get some gear.

In other words, we’ll get you set up on one twink. All you gotta do is level. After that, if you’re active and involved, we’ll talk about 2nd and third toons and so on.
Tbh, just wanna see me some @Chops in the 20's BG 's again. Think he's been too busy farming mats and running Wargames ...
/cry

Which classes and specializations do you need the most in your ranks (other than surv hunter lol)?
Do you have any preferences?
I'm thinking I should probably join in the future when I'll have a gaming PC and I'd like to start studying possible classes and specs already.
E.g. a most wanted tier list would be awesome (like the class coolness list), or just a simple list.
Also, which days and what time do you usually play? I'm in Australia.

Last edited:
We have no preferences, we only ask that you play a class / spec you know you will enjoy. Surprisingly enough, the anti hunter guild has like no surv hunters lol.

We'd love to have ya! Sometimes we hold guild events (wargames, arenas, farming, or otherwise) but outside of those we don't really have any scheduled times. We are mostly a weekend guild, so you see the most activity on the weekends, and typically in the evenings. We are a tight knit core group of players (around 20+ players) so activity largely depends on whether or not we're home and playing. One day you might log in to see the entire crew online on a weekday evening, other days you might log in and it'll be real quiet.

That said, we do have some international players in the guild already. @Chey is our resident Australian player.
This is awesome, thanks. Can't wait to join. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

there's a surprising shortage of hose jockeys (resto shaman) in the guild.
we got all this state-of-the-art fire retardant gear (socketed ilvl 28 mail armor BoEs) laying around waiting for brave heroes to claim it.

When are you guys online? im looking to get a guild invite. also i dont see any discord info in the guild information of this post and cant find you guys through the guild finder in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread