Technical Difficulties (need a mod maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisa

Steezy-E
Hello, not sure where to post this so I'll try here.

I'm having a couple of technical issues on the site.

1. For some reason my signature is showing up as other people's signatures depending on who is viewing it. If I look at it, it shows my normal pink btag logo that I made saying" Bnet: Silenced#1273", but I've had at least 2 people in the last few days messaging me asking why I'm stealing their signature pics, because my sig is showing up as theirs to them. I asked the first person if they could have their friend check it too, and it shows up different for the friend altogether.
Not sure how to fix this, but I don't want everyone thinking I'm some kind of idiot sig thief.

2. I've been unable to log in on my desktop due to an IP ban? I have a screen cap of what the message says, but in short it states that my IP range was probably used by a botnet or something, and to "contact us" to get my IP unbanned...but if I click the contact us link it provides, I get rerouted to a normal, blank chrome page. I've checked a few times to make sure I'm typing the site out correctly and not going to some scam site by mistake, but everything looks legit. Super confused on that one.

Anybody able to assist with these or direct me to where I need to go?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread