Team Jimmy

as long as its a Jimmy or Jenny, yeah you can join TEAM JIMMY!!!!
I'm not A Jimmy, I'm THEE Jimmy

oOpNl.jpg

But I meant join you in honor farming X3 But since I assume you're doing it at level 5 or something I would be too high to join you :c
(assuming you're using Goldens guide method)

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be big lack of communication
Jimmy, Jimmy and Jimmy go efc! Jimmy, Jimmy and Jimmy come to def! Jimmy wtf you doing ??

Wait, what if they call out class/function? Rogues go efc! Healer come def! Hpal, wtf you... o wait

Hpal, Hpal and Hpal go efc! Hpal, Hpal and Hpal come to def! Hpal wtf you doing ??

I should make a Jimmy, I'd feel right at home. ^^

I've decided to retire Jimmy until further notice, since I made a 85 Warlock on Hordeside.

And also cuz our Jimmy leader VEINTEBAD is never online (he's less online than Swagpurse, which is impossible)

No Jimmy is a premade, entire of itself; every Jimmy is a twink, a part of the bracket. If a Jimmy be washed away, our bracket is the less, as well as if an Imirak were, as well as if a Swagpurse or a ten-man premade were; any twink's death diminishes me, because I am involved in twink-kind. And therefore never send to know for whom the queue pops; it pops for thee.

No Jimmy is a premade, entire of itself; every Jimmy is a twink, a part of the bracket. If a Jimmy be washed away, our bracket is the less, as well as if an Imirak were, as well as if a Swagpurse or a ten-man premade were; any twink's death diminishes me, because I am involved in twink-kind. And therefore never send to know for whom the queue pops; it pops for thee.

wait...

what?

No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe; every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine; if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse, as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee.

~John Donne, Devotions upon Emergent Occasions (1624)

Users who are viewing this thread