US TC rules, for balance games.

No offense but Dagamela decided to snipe a tiny portion of my post, the rest is absolutely relevant to the TC. If indeed 7.0 drops before the TC then ANY discussion about Rules for Enchants is moot, but discussions about GF'd gear, since it's in almost every instance a higher iLvL, is certainly a topic to consider. Especially since there are so many Players who have Satchel gear that I bet they just can't wait to equip with new PvP iLvL scaling.

goes without saying that satchel gear is banned..

when it comes down to it enchants or not the best team will win

Heirlooms will have the same ilvl in instanced PvP.
No shit, really? Once again Allybeboba chimes in as Captain Obvious. Where did I say anything in any of my comments about Looms being any issue post 7.0?

No reason to get your panties in a wad little one. You stated that Wingblade would have the highest ilvl for a lvl 10. I simply stated that heirlooms would have the same ilvl in instanced PvP.
WHOOSH!!! right over your wittle head.
OR maybe it's possible I was just using Wingblade as the only example I had (since I don't Twink 19's) to correlate to what you all might have had back in Vanilla > WotLK that was difficult to get and GF'd post Shattering and would also in fact be higher iLvL than any Looms a 19 could also equip. WHOOSH!!! right over your intellect.

What satchel gear y'all talking about the belt and cloak? And seeing gf'd gear banned would be good imo. Due to the fact that some are much stronger than gear obtainable now. Small imbalance but in long run could make some sort of difference.

What satchel gear y'all talking about the belt and cloak? And seeing gf'd gear banned would be good imo. Due to the fact that some are much stronger than gear obtainable now. Small imbalance but in long run could make some sort of difference.
At one point, people were able to queue up for TBC random dungeons, and get the satchel gear from those.

This is the same old debate that we have every year. The haves vs have nots.
I'm EU, and have no gf'd items on US, yet I'm against banning them.
But can't you still get the satchel belt and cloak?
What?... Yes you can still get belt and cloak satchells at lvl 19, but the gloves etc that were available from the TBC dungeosn for a limited time, obviously has a way higher ilvl

I'm EU, and have no gf'd items on US, yet I'm against banning them.

What?... Yes you can still get belt and cloak satchells at lvl 19, but the gloves etc that were available from the TBC dungeosn for a limited time, obviously has a way higher ilvl
I did not know you were able to get the gloves at such a low level. Ty for clarifying.

Alright, it appears I was right in what I thought I read. For every 1 average iLvL you are over the Blizzard pre-determined static iLvL based on your Class & Level you will gain 0.1% stats in Instanced PvP come Legion's pre-Patch 7.0 that'll land in ~2mo or so (before or after the TC, who knows). Look HERE for the Official Blizzard explanation. It's listed in the "Kicking It Into Gear" section of that post.

There really is not that many items out there that can increase a level 19's ilvl by that much easily. A few trinkets, some neckpieces, couple off hands etc.
Here's what I'm aware of:

Helm: iLvL 40 40
Neck: iLvL 80 80
Trinket 1: iLvL 400 400 (600 x2 if you're lucky enough to still have equipped the Garrison Eng Trinkets).
Trinket 2: iLvL 65 65, Alt iLvL 60 is the Faction Trinket.
Off-Hand: iLvL 52 52

Tabard: iLvL 85 (it counts on the Character Screen & Armory, no idea if it will count come Legion in Instanced PvP).
Shirt: iLvL 23 23 (unsure if it's actually available in game).
Satchel gear: not listing here, but obvious.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread