10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, I'm pretty sure we're all a bigger deal than you.
^_^
ggs though!
And thanks Pizza for being such a great support and fielding a team we couldn't beat :p!

Meh. You're among the top 90 PVP players in the world. When I actually played years ago, I was among the top 85 PVE hunters in the world. Resubbed after a 2 year hiatus to play when Pizza asked. To each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Resubbed after a 2 year hiatus to play when Pizza asked. To each his own."

oh ya that was rite after they copied our druid fc strat now i remember. Its a compliment I guess, just annoying when lil dufflebag boys don't admit they copy and try say they were going to do it all along... like they were going to use a rogue all along to I guess.

Just be grateful we TURNED THIS BRACKET ON UPSIDE DOWN AND DROPPED IT ON UR HEAD. Now you can all enjoy real games instead of mongoloiding in middle and never being able to touch FC like you have been doing in this bracket since MOP (Like SR was doing till they saw our moves). Also be grateful we were kind enough to stream and publicly show our strats or you would have walked away with nothing and the comp would have been a white wash with no entertainment, so you should really be thanking us for half the prize money rite now.

If you cant admit that then you are living in DENIAL and No not the river in EGYPT

Wow nice you own! I know the best boomkin in the US for PvE, and he says its brainless.

I wouldn't know, I don't play anymore. Is it more brainless than dropping a flag to an FC with a rogue in stealth nearby? Because let me tell you, I think that might take the cake.

"Resubbed after a 2 year hiatus to play when Pizza asked. To each his own."

oh ya that was rite after they copied our druid fc strat now i remember. Its a compliment I guess, just annoying when lil dufflebag boys don't admit they copy and try say they were going to do it all along... like they were going to use a rogue all along to I guess.

Just be grateful we TURNED THIS BRACKET ON UPSIDE DOWN AND DROPPED IT ON UR HEAD. Now you can all enjoy real games instead of mongoloiding in middle and never being able to touch FC like you have been doing in this bracket since MOP (Like SR was doing till they saw our moves). Also be grateful we were kind enough to stream and publicly show our strats or you would have walked away with nothing and the comp would have been a white wash with no entertainment, so you should really be thanking us for half the prize money rite now.

If you cant admit that then you are living in DENIAL and No not the river in EGYPT

On the real tho, what do we have to do to get you to stop saying "mongoloiding"?

I wouldn't know, I don't play anymore. Is it more brainless than dropping a flag to an FC with a rogue in stealth nearby? Because let me tell you, I think that might take the cake.

OK OK!!! I get it you got half the winnings and now cant afford the 2200 carry you planned on buying after winning this tournament to get the Glorious Tyranny Enchant on your 19 Twink. I'll tell you what you just send me a PM and I'll make sure you guys get a discount off the usual price, that offer extends for all the members of SR btw, if you were wondering. I got your hook ups brother don't worry.

OK OK!!! I get it you got half the winnings and now cant afford the 2200 carry you planned on buying after winning this tournament to get the Glorious Tyranny Enchant on your 19 Twink. I'll tell you what you just send me a PM and I'll make sure you guys get a discount off the usual price, that offer extends for all the members of SR btw, if you were wondering. I got your hook ups brother don't worry.

I don't think you understand that I don't play 90's.. actually haven't played end-game in any form since early 2011. You're failed attempt at sarcasm is very entertaining though, please continue :rolleyes:

I don't think you understand that I don't play 90's.. actually haven't played end-game in any form since early 2011. You're failed attempt at sarcasm is very entertaining though, please continue :rolleyes:

More reason for you to want to spend the winnings on a 2200 carry for your 19 Twinks Glorious Tyranny Enchant. "On the real tho" as you so eloquently put it, we can hook you up with a discount now that you walked away with only half the winnings and don't have enough to pay for 2200 from a site. On the real tho.... foreal

I mean its not sarcasm, people from your guild did purchase 2200 from some of our friends sooooo

Cool? They're not me and I don't even know most of the people in my guild outside of the 10 we played with in the tournament. Like I said, came back for the twink cup and i'm now un-subbed... until next time.

More reason for you to want to spend the winnings on a 2200 carry for your 19 Twinks Glorious Tyranny Enchant. "On the real tho" as you so eloquently put it, we can hook you up with a discount now that you walked away with only half the winnings and don't have enough to pay for 2200 from a site. On the real tho.... foreal

Well one thing's for sure, I definitely don't need a 2200 weapon enchant to outplay you as an FC. If only they allowed speed pots in war games, maybe then it would help you to make up for your awful positioning and lack of ability to get out the opposing team's base and kite. What a shame...

Yah its np
twitch.tv/unseenz just pm him he'll hook you up!
^_^
Til next time!!

Hopefully you both will have improved significantly by then because man did he give xotyc a run for largest amount of baggage on your team.

Well one thing's for sure, I definitely don't need a 2200 weapon enchant to outplay you as an FC. If only they allowed speed pots in war games, maybe then it would help you to make up for your awful positioning and lack of ability to get out the opposing team's base and kite. What a shame...
Tbh both of you guys are subpar fcs.
None of you compare to somerat the best FC to ever play the game.
He's perfect. Undefeated. 103 - 0. The best anyone has ever seen.
If he was around you guys wouldn't of stood a chance.
He would run miles around you. He's someone 12 year olds watching streams want to be.
Even bailamos himself wants to be him.
Both of you should strive to be Somerat.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Someratx/advanced

You will be missed Kyle.

Tbh both of you guys are subpar fcs.None of you compare to somerat the best FC to ever play the game.He's perfect. Undefeated. 103 - 0. The best anyone has ever seen.If he was around you guys wouldn't of stood a chance.He would run miles around you. He's someone 12 year olds watching streams want to be.Even bailamos himself wants to be him.Both of you should strive to be Somerat.Someratx @ Tichondrius - Community - World of WarcraftYou will be missed Kyle.
but can he do wsg jumps

Tbh both of you guys are subpar fcs.
None of you compare to somerat the best FC to ever play the game.
He's perfect. Undefeated. 103 - 0. The best anyone has ever seen.
If he was around you guys wouldn't of stood a chance.
He would run miles around you. He's someone 12 year olds watching streams want to be.
Even bailamos himself wants to be him.
Both of you should strive to be Somerat.

Someratx @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft

You will be missed Kyle.

Might as well just get down on your knees while you're at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread