10-19 TC Brackets, Rosters, Sign Ups, Schedule, Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit, you might want to look up sarcasm.

I will, but you must also look up the definition of slaughter and beheading because that's what's going to happen to you and your team in the tournament if you're competing in it.

tyler whos ur twink and whos team are u on?

i don't know what your laughing at you mediocre detriment moron, you're just another 1500 shitter at end game that think they're good in a dead bracket

when you face us you're going to be shaking in your boots, more scared then ever.

the beheading is soon.

gg

nigas know me, nawmsayin i aint the type of niga to be beefin on the internet n shit, but since a dude new to bracket ima be like hey niga dont be actin up on the forums nawmean, no new niga mistake, nawmsayin, this some fake niga shit u gotta be like nah my pen15 too real for these goons n be anonymous wit ur posts nawmean, a niga aint read the last pages cuz i saw low tier fake nigas then we got nawmean some real niga agonist so im like aye this niga bout to go to war son, so ima like read this but then i see a real one actin up callin nigas shit and im like aww cmon niga u coulda sliced up foo's different so nawmean 6/10 real goons can recover tho u need 10 cc's of plies/wayne/flocka/youngthug n u set no lie stay up niga

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know what your laughing at you mediocre detriment moron, you're just another 1500 shitter at end game that think they're good in a dead bracket

when you face us you're going to be shaking in your boots, more scared then ever.

the beheading is soon.

gg

You go GIRL!

If Im in a GMT +7 timezone, does that mean that the arena tournament will happen at 6 in the morning?

When your done with the tourney, I'm sure EU would like to borrow myrm for a lil while ^^

GL to all participating in the cup, may the best win :)
Please link streams etc ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread