<TbaggerZ> Darkspear EU Horde - Open for invite!

Kilda

OG
Greetings fellow Twinkers. My name's Kilda; an old school 29er, now 20-24 from Darkspear EU.. Guild Master of TbaggerZ, a large Twink/PvP/social/levelling guild, lvl 25 with all heirlooms, almost 5 years old.

I am personally inviting all objective focussed players, to join us for 20-24 PvP... Just roll a new toon on Darkspear Horde, and we will help you with gear/gold/enchants and the rest. Even without heirlooms you can easily hit 20-24 in 2 days, possibly 1 day... Levelling/profs are the only chore. After that, comes boosts and enchants which I can do myself, along with the help of other guildies.

Target recruitment level is level 20, but 24's are also welcome. I want to promote level 20's (P2P and F2P restricted) to create premades, consisting of objective focussed players who can match up against the ever growing Alliance 24's. If you consider yourself a good team player, then we want you!

As far as rules go, TBZ is pretty laid back. We ask that you show respect to fellow guildies, and fight honorably in PvP; that means: Always playing to win. Never griefing the opponent or causing upset to other team players, no /spitting or childish emote spam. Play fair; No exploiting or glitching. I am looking for decent, objective focussed players only please!

Roster - Community - World of Warcraft

We also suggest downloading the F2PAddon here: F2PAddon - Chat & Communication - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse This addon allows access to a seperate Twink channel for chatting. It also adds everyone to your friends list which is helpful for the F2Ps who might want to join as an outsider :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TbaggerZ EU 20-24 now recruiting !

i was thinking of this but i just cba. one thing i'd do is make it a rule for guild members to run the f2p addon, it would bring f2s to your sever and make them a part of the guild.

gl!

Thanks guys, appreciated. Lets hope we see some new faces soon :)

Heya man, i recently picked up this bracket with a large amount of friends of mine. Whilst we are not currently looking to move realm we would love to bring more people to our battlegrounds or potentially join you in a few of yours.
If you are interested in ever playing with myself or my friends who are geared and enchanted correctly, add my battletag Jackxoxo#2810
Hope to hear from you and your lovely guild, best of luck. Fingz.

Heya man, i recently picked up this bracket with a large amount of friends of mine. Whilst we are not currently looking to move realm we would love to bring more people to our battlegrounds or potentially join you in a few of yours.
If you are interested in ever playing with myself or my friends who are geared and enchanted correctly, add my battletag Jackxoxo#2810
Hope to hear from you and your lovely guild, best of luck. Fingz.

No problem Fingz, I'll add you tonight.. if we could get some mini premades together this week, that would be great. Most of us here have ally alts too so if the games get too easy we can always switch.

the option to roll new toons on Darkspear for free boosts and enchants is always on offer If u change your mind :)

Gee golly, this sounds like a swell guild! I am in no way biased! :p Hope to see new members soon!

might a roll druid/shammy add juno#2561

You should Juno, TbaggerZ needs more shamans!

We're also expanding the ranks of our Pandarian monks if you're interested.

Boosts included of course ;-)

You should Juno, TbaggerZ needs more shamans!

We're also expanding the ranks of our Pandarian monks if you're interested.

Boosts included of course ;-)

any other class you're looking for? pref ranged or healer.

any other class you're looking for? pref ranged or healer.

Mage or Lock would be nice... If healer then it's up to you.

Level with Juno, you'll be 20 in no time :)

Soon we will have that premade Cripz has been waiting to meet

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread