Tazik Shocker in arena

qpac said:
Says the guy who loses twice as many games as he wins can't break 2k rating and gets farmed everygame?

Funny i dont do arena at 70

nice try shitty tink lolol

If you fail at bgs, you don't do arena, you basically have zero " twink pvp rep/respect " and so your just trolling.

qpac said:
If you fail at bgs, you don't do arena, you basically have zero " twink pvp rep/respect " and so your just trolling.

No I have no urge to do pvp atm busy fininishing my 40 exalted reps and 100mounts

quit being trash

Lol sober giving opinions on pvp

'i dont do arena'

'i have no urge to do pvp'

wat

Eoneth said:
Lol sober giving opinions on pvp

'i dont do arena'

'i have no urge to do pvp'

wat

Eh I sell hotter streak carrys to twinks on my realm casually finishing WSG rep for my the exalted title and camping TLPD for my 100mounts

thats like a whore house advertising fresh vegetables.

DOEZNTWORKBRO

qpac said:
I dont see what the big deal is about tazik in arena. We got rank 1 in the world in 3s last night without any taziks going up against teams with double/triple tazik. If you need tazik to win then your baddddddd.

Venture Fail 3s @ Nightfall - Game - World of Warcraft

yh u dont use taziks but plz 73 pallys... wings get of dah forums 4eva jks.. no seriously... jks ^^

Tazik Shocker in arena

Sick to death of this thing ... People are just getting carried by this

Anyone think it's gonna get nerfed/changed for 70s cuz it kinda ruins arena

um am i missing something.... i just got my hands on a few cata tinkers and i dont see how tazik shoker carry's people. its a cool item to have but its hardly game breaking.

Lovestotwink said:
um am i missing something.... i just got my hands on a few cata tinkers and i dont see how tazik shoker carry's people. its a cool item to have but its hardly game breaking.

u srs?

5k instant damage isnt OP with 12-15k hp pools...

If i had on my shadow preist.. 6-8k mindblast followed by 5-7k tazik followed by SWD of 2-4k = global someone.. not fair is it?

scarecrow said:
u srs?

5k instant damage isnt OP with 12-15k hp pools...

If i had on my shadow preist.. 6-8k mindblast followed by 5-7k tazik followed by SWD of 2-4k = global someone.. not fair is it?
im only seeing it crit for 4k and do around 2k-3k damage. even a friend of mine who had full BIS on his shadow priest before he decided to level since 70s are boring for him he could not even kill me with it when I was on my hpal only time he could get me low was with silence+shadowfiend and tazik at the same time with full row of dots. I dont see a problem with it imo its easy to outheal. I only see it being OP in 3s but hell its 70s ofc 3s 5s even 2s is broken. and in bgs its all about 2 shotting a target so I dont see a problem with tazik. only time I global people with tazik is if they have under 400 resil.

dude , why you think Triple mage with tazik in 3s is OP? 3x tazik is oneshot + icelances lol'd

pingaslol said:
dude , why you think Triple mage with tazik in 3s is OP? 3x tazik is oneshot + icelances lol'd
I dont think I have ever seen a 3s game go longer then a min even without using tazik because of the burst even with a high amount of resil.

unless you know a 2 warriors teams queue into each other then I think the game will go on for probly 20mins unless someone DCs or has questing gear.

Personally i see no problem in tazik - But as a 700+ resil dru it doesnt hit for much. The burst from it is good yes, but if you need it to win you're not really good?

All in all - i don't care. I personally find SHS rogues more troublesome than mages with Tazik - but thats me

everyone bitching about tazik is either jealuos or bad, the ones who got it paid insanely much gold for it and had massive amount of luck also, i've had it for some days and the highest i critted with it was around 6k yes that's good but not so u gotta go and cry about it if ur a good healer or player for that matter u will kill somone with it. but keep in mind u can allways get it urself... with that being said this is twinking - get the best gear/enchants possible and roflcake pps and btw why havnt anybody cried about this at lvl 60 twinking? yes it's possible if u skilled engi in early wotlk and got just right tinker i'd say that would be something to look into

why in gods name would you necro this thread?... its old, people know and people do not care about your opinion in most cases.

There is BARELY any 60 twink that still got 450 engi that still plays as far as i know, and its so rare for any of them to even have that high skill level yet alone lucky enough to have Tazik.

They should buff it, it has a stupidly long cooldown for being 8k crit, they should buff damage if they wanna keep this cd or nerf the cd to regular wotlk rocket gloves (45 sec cd)

This is probably gonna be made in next patch cause I say so, btw synaps > tazik in every situation

Users who are viewing this thread