Sulfuron Hammer

Dcm

idc
How much would one of these go for these days? I'd think 60 twinks would want this. I have one on Cenarius(US - Alliance) that I do not plan on using. Thanks.

you can sell it for a decent bit (20k+ is a price i often see). people want to finish off their Sulfuras and buying one is a lot more time efficient than collecting the mats - even if it is a bit more expensive

Awesome thanks. And yeah I agree, it took me awhile to get all of the mats by just running Molten Core with my warrior friend. Since the damned Ingots don't drop every run, nor do Bloods of the Mountain.

ignots arnt the probelm, its the bloods

Back in WotLK we would do my old 60 paladin, my friend's 60 warrior, then my 80 hunter bud, then some random 80 healer and another random tank.

We usually got at least 1-2 ignot per person with 5 ppl.

That must of been sooo annoying back in Pre-BC to get ignots with 40 people lmao xD

threesets said:
ignots arnt the probelm, its the bloods

Yeah, they only drop off of 1 kind of mob in the instance with a super low drop chance. =/

Mrcer said:
Back in WotLK we would do my old 60 paladin, my friend's 60 warrior, then my 80 hunter bud, then some random 80 healer and another random tank.

We usually got at least 1-2 ignot per person with 5 ppl.

That must of been sooo annoying back in Pre-BC to get ignots with 40 people lmao xD

No kidding, haha. I couldn't even imagine raiding with 40 people.

tryiapriest3 said:
Yeah, they only drop off of 1 kind of mob in the instance with a super low drop chance. =/

according to wowhead they can also be mined from dark iron deposits which can be farmed in brd, and they used to be in searing gorge (idk if they still are)

i still havent finished it on my 60 warrior, just got too lazy to finish farming the ingots but thats an ez fix. i wouldnt expect to get 20k for the hammer, esp if they're xferring to and from your server. but on your home server i could see it going for 10-15k to either 60 twinks or achiev hunters/nostalgic 85s...just post a thread on your server forum and see if you can get some bids rolling imo

tryiapriest3 said:
No kidding, haha. I couldn't even imagine raiding with 40 people.

it was fun, i actually kinda miss it. could be hectic at time to organize the raid and during the raid - but 40 people on one instance really gave the experience a really epic feel

Falkor said:
according to wowhead they can also be mined from dark iron deposits which can be farmed in brd, and they used to be in searing gorge (idk if they still are)

i still havent finished it on my 60 warrior, just got too lazy to finish farming the ingots but thats an ez fix. i wouldnt expect to get 20k for the hammer, esp if they're xferring to and from your server. but on your home server i could see it going for 10-15k to either 60 twinks or achiev hunters/nostalgic 85s...just post a thread on your server forum and see if you can get some bids rolling imo

it was fun, i actually kinda miss it. could be hectic at time to organize the raid and during the raid - but 40 people on one instance really gave the experience a really epic feel

Oh yeah of course. I also saw some level 60 twink guild on my server, so I'll just have to wait and see.

And I bet, I just got into the game around mid BC so I wouldn't really know. I'd like to do some 40 man raid to see what it's like, but things have changed now. :(

Before I upgraded my computer..in Wotlk I used to have like 10 fps in Naxx 25man. I can't even imagine doing a 40 man raid xD. FPS bomb.

Haha yeah, my computer wasn't that great also. I was always one of the people who dc'd to those large AoE pulls. =X

Edit- 400th post, yay!

Still have mine up for sale. Feel free to PM me a reasonable offer if you're interested. :US:

Edit- Bah people on my server are saying that it's not worth more then 1000g. Am I missing something here? Or are people just stupid?

Yeah, that sounds good.

I just said something in trade about it, and a bunch of people kept saying blah blah no one is going to buy it for 15k and such. But I think those are just the people who don't really have much care of these achievements/items.

Bump.

Still for sale, taking reasonable offers!

Edit- To make it more fair, if you're willing to transfer to me for it, I will give a discount to any offer above 10k-11k gold. If no one else wants to buy, then I will give discounts at any REASONABLE price. Thanks.

Bump.

Still up for sale with discount. I'm almost to the point of taking offers around the 5k-8k+ range. I just want to get rid of the thing.

Fyi; Raiding 40 man wasn't a problem back in vanilla. It may seem like it was, but they changed the games engine somehow, so it now requires wayyy more to avoid getting FPS issues. I used to run 50-60 FPS on a PC that was horrible (compared to todays), but I never had any issues in 40 man Molten Core etc. The same PC I used back then (just upgraded a bit) ran 5 FPS in 25man ICC. I don't know if the game is leaking more or what ever - but something is definitely causing extra requirements from PCs to run smoothly. Bare in mind, I used to run at half GFX settings with the 50-60 fps, when I ran 5 FPS in ICC25 it was on lowest settings...

Also; Sulfuron Ingot drop from Golemagg the Incinerator. Don't know what you were rambling about with low drop chance... was that Blood of the Mountain you were referring to? - You can only get 1 Ingot per MC run, hence why this weapon is such a pain in the butt to get. Luckily you can buy it off of the AH - or run it on multiple characters (solo MC). I solo'd MC @ lvl 80 so I think it's quite possible at 85 for most classes as well :)

I'd probably put a Sulfuron Hammer - Item - World of Warcraft at around 10k~ (EU at least).

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
Fyi; Raiding 40 man wasn't a problem back in vanilla. It may seem like it was, but they changed the games engine somehow, so it now requires wayyy more to avoid getting FPS issues. I used to run 50-60 FPS on a PC that was horrible (compared to todays), but I never had any issues in 40 man Molten Core etc. The same PC I used back then (just upgraded a bit) ran 5 FPS in 25man ICC. I don't know if the game is leaking more or what ever - but something is definitely causing extra requirements from PCs to run smoothly. Bare in mind, I used to run at half GFX settings with the 50-60 fps, when I ran 5 FPS in ICC25 it was on lowest settings...

Also; Sulfuron Ingot drop from Golemagg the Incinerator. Don't know what you were rambling about with low drop chance... was that Blood of the Mountain you were referring to? - You can only get 1 Ingot per MC run, hence why this weapon is such a pain in the butt to get. Luckily you can buy it off of the AH - or run it on multiple characters (solo MC). I solo'd MC @ lvl 80 so I think it's quite possible at 85 for most classes as well :)

I'd probably put a Sulfuron Hammer - Item - World of Warcraft at around 10k~ (EU at least).

Best regards,

several things have been upgraded :|

Users who are viewing this thread