Sulfuron Hammer

on my server ( old and active eu server with main population on the horde side ) sulfuron hammer last was on the AH for 120k. a blood of the mountain on the ah costs >1k-2k, a sulfuron ingot is like >700g. im farming the raggy drop on my main atm, weekly MC runs but so far not been lucky :(..

blood of the mountains are a bitch to get anyway, i always mine all dark irons i see there but still its so bloody rare to get. i have like 13 atm, enough to craft it but the bloods are so much harder than the ingots

i already have thunderfury and shadowmourne so i figured ill get the 3rd one too- the ulduar hammer seems to be too hard to get because not many do uld 25 nowadays even if its an awesome raid

Yeah, the bloods are the problem. I spent over 2 months (estimated time) just farming the bloods. I'm pretty sure I got all of the ingots before all of the bloods dropped.

But best of luck to ya. :)

Bloods are a joke to get, any 85 can kill the Destroyers in 10 seconds.

A full trash run to kill all Destroyers (around 8 of them, not sure) takes 5 mins, including the time to walk in, walk out, reset.

1 Run (5 mins) x4 (Instance per hour) = 20 Minutes of work for ~2.24 Blood of the Mountain (4x8 Destroyers, each 7% droprate)

Just park an unused 85 alt near the instance.

I know my calculations aren't exact but it still gives an accurate number.

^ beat me to it.

i have made a shit ton of gold selling those, they sell for like 1k each on my server. really good way to farm gold.

Users who are viewing this thread