Sub/Sub Rogues counter Hpal/Druid. Roll your rogue naoooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think this is all bullshit then awesome, I personally don't care. Don't try it . I'm just trying to inform people that aren't ignorant and can have a realistic conversation given the state of things without getting offended and standing up for the class that they play. I don't know about you but I never "post as a hunter" or "post as a warrior" or "post as a rogue"; I post as a player of a video game that likes to theory craft and discuss ways to increase performance and enhance game play. If you can't do that, you don't really hold any weight in my discussions and you're wasting your time.

The people who this is directed at know who they are. IF you get offended by it anyway, the above probably applies to you too though.
you offend me deeply, pls say sorry

guys relax the OP is a genius and he figured out how to use subterfuge, this is new stuff to me let him explain how he is able to do it, with the extremely high skill cap of rogues now.

guys relax the OP is a genius and he figured out how to use subterfuge, this is new stuff to me let him explain how he is able to do it, with the extremely high skill cap of rogues now.

Bad troll is bad. This works without subterfuge, subterfuge just adds extra pressure.

Bad troll is bad. This works without subterfuge, subterfuge just adds extra pressure.
damn you caught me :/
In all reality, you didn't discover anything. The skill cap is so low for rogues i can touch it :D
The whole part where you said the people who dont like it anymore is because they dont understand how to play the class is laughable, anybody can play it now. All rogues have to do is sap and burst efc when its time. You basically say yourself you just go for the efc, no matter if its by yourself. There isn't any positioning, you're just going to sap the healer before you open on efc and open hard with subterfuge and hope to land a kill.

damn you caught me :/
In all reality, you didn't discover anything. The skill cap is so low for rogues i can touch it :D
The whole part where you said the people who dont like it anymore is because they dont understand how to play the class is laughable, anybody can play it now. All rogues have to do is sap and burst efc when its time. You basically say yourself you just go for the efc, no matter if its by yourself. There isn't any positioning, you're just going to sap the healer before you open on efc and open hard with subterfuge and hope to land a kill.

Say whatever makes you feel good, dude. I'm not going to defend myself over something as trivial as this anymore. All it's doing is validating/enabling you and judging by how mature you are your maternal figure did too much of that as it is.

Hydrothermal vents, fractures in the sea floor that spew sulphur compounds, support the only complex ecosystem known to run on chemicals, rather than energy from the sun. Gigantic tubeworms and mussels thrive in densities of up to 65 pounds per square foot around vents.

Good day, sir.

You won't kill a boomkin. We have disengage. And even if you manage to out damage us, we still have rejuv and roots. DoT spam, Disengage --> Roots, gain distance, starsurge. Rinse and Repeat.

EDIT: You won't kill a good boomkin*

The thing with druids is that you can't sap them, if you sap them they'll start power shifting as soon as you open and you won't be able to chain crippling poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread