Sua Sponte vs Sqooshi's rID? Or Dodge, I guess we'll find out here!

You must be new.

You said that in reply to yowza saying

Nontheless its a game with 3 24s vs alliances 5 (was 7 but afking maggots)

which is in fact true. So I asked you why you think he's lost, when he is stating a fact.

You reply saying i must be knew, which is completely irrelevant. this supports that you have nothing to back up why yowza is lost in this situation.

No need to lie <3 I know not being able to back anything up and lying go hand in hand but atleast have some self respect

You said that in reply to yowza saying

which is in fact true. So I asked you why you think he's lost, when he is stating a fact.

You reply saying i must be knew, which is completely irrelevant. this supports that you have nothing to back up why yowza is lost in this situation.

Why are you so concerned about what i think?

Why are you so concerned about what i think?

because you are spewing false ridiculous statements and need to learn your place

we've taken your vent already but we're not done just yet

because you are spewing false ridiculous statements and need to learn your place

we've taken your vent already but we're not done just yet

My place is with my people. Thats all i care about. You on the other hand are far too concerned of the opinions of others that it actually hurts you to see someone brush of these weak assaults with ease. Please try again later.

UcdKSC5.png

Sqooshi and Yowza real id team got pretty much dunked on in the 19s bracket aswell so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he dodged in the 24 bracket(FYI this was by the time probally the best team they could get except maybe Pizza on Boomkin but he decided to dodge last minute)

Last edited:
Fuck yeah, my battle tag team could squash Sqooshi and Yowza's shit squad anytime. I always offered to face them but they just dodged. Typical 1550 shitters.

UcdKSC5.png

Sqooshi and Yowza real id team got pretty much dunked on in the 19s bracket aswell so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he dodged in the 24 bracket(FYI this was by the time probally the best team they could get except maybe Pizza on Boomkin but he decided to dodge last minute)

Gj on dodging the rm though having to go pick up your mom than lol 3hours stuck on the side of the road

UcdKSC5.png

xlmaoe I wonder why?

I'll spell it out for you:

(If anyone so much as even thinks or makes a comment that this is based on the charts I will rip u. I have played with every single one of these players and know them and how they play, the charts are completely irrelevant to the following list [and more so every game, jesus])

Rubn > Ishape
Muski > Bakked
Rythmix = Highcwit
Vianco > Beau
Agonist > Poppe
Hajima =< Ezeron*
Nicozy = Yowza **
Irriterende > Bam
Arudno > Curlx
Wuyongde > Squooshi ***

* Some will disagree with this but it's more on what they bring to the team. Ezeron brings excellent leadership and is one of they best for maximizing pressure. Hajima is better overall at the class in general but it doesn't overshadow what Ez brings to the team unfortunately.

** Both players are extremely skilled at low levels (many brackets) and also at endgame. They have somewhat differing playstyles but and they exceed expectations. I would put them on par as they both do differing specific things better than each other.

*** I know some of you - whether you are willing to admit it or not - will relish with someone putting another player above Squoosh because you have a personal hatred of him, but let me first say this: Squoosh can literally take dumps (I would like to use harsher words just to get my point across so ill let your imagination take you on a journey) the majority of you kids (esp the ones who hate on him) so do not take this as me saying he is a bad player because he is not. It just happens that Daddy (Wuyondge) has been playing the role longer, with very skilled and active mined players which has helped him to hone his craft into making himself one of the best. They both have differing playstyles which have their merits, Daddy plays safer than Barb which I personally feel is best for the role but I can also see the specific benefit Barb can bring with this difference in playstyle.

P.S. You shouldn't criticize any of those players because I guarantee you that even the worst player in that game is miles ahead of you or your "guild".

P.P.S. This aint no substanceless shit talk with petty insults, this is real talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread