Sua Sponte vs Sqooshi's rID? Or Dodge, I guess we'll find out here!

Lith-

Legend
Rumor has it that we dodged. But we're ready, and have been for weeks.
Sua Sponte doesn't dodge, never have, and we never will. This premade for TONIGHT was scheduled over 3 weeks ago, i considered it a pretty big deal seeing that i felt as if Bleeding Hollow had competition.

This screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/0erBXug.jpg

Was a clever attempt to make it seem as if we dodged.

This thread, was my attempt to make sure everyone knows that we ARE ready, and we AREN'T dodging.

I just took this screenshot a few minutes ago.
Dates match, yet me being online, on my hunter does not.
http://i.imgur.com/adLd5gx.jpg

Seeing that word moves quick in this bracket, I'll announce that I am currently in Sanct. vent, and will be until 6 so that Sqooshi and friends can communicate with me if needed to further clarify that we're still participating in this premade, assuming the other party even shows.

-If i really wanted to talk to Sqooshi then i would have done so over vent, as many people already know, i don't bother with in game messages.
Nice try though kid :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious as to what Real Life excuse they have for dodging this premade.

Given that no one I've talked to has even heard of this premade, I'm fairly certain it was a troll all along.

So challenging a guild to a "premade" then not even showing on said day isn't a doge its a troll now I guess guys. thanks for the clarification Dori

Given that he never had a team to begin with, yea, I'd say that qualifies as a troll.

Damn what in the f. So this was all a prank??

So troll or dodge?

Or does it matter?

Let's just say that atleast Sua Sponte is ready at all times, and will be whenever you guys decide to challenge us.

Hopefully soon, November is right around the corner.

Let's just say that atleast Sua Sponte is ready at all times, and will be whenever you guys decide to challenge us.

Hopefully soon, November is right around the corner.

I understand that you feel frustrated after being pranked, but I've been saying November all along, so stuff the passive-aggressiveness.

Dori, What's wrong with calling out the punks? You even stood up for sqooshi or who ever and I would think you might be a little upset that they didn't follow thru since you kinda vouched for the premade or real id game.

Dori, What's wrong with calling out the punks? You even stood up for sqooshi or who ever and I would think you might be a little upset that they didn't follow thru since you kinda vouched for the premade or real id game.

Punks? It is plural?

I understand that you feel frustrated after being pranked, but I've been saying November all along, so stuff the passive-aggressiveness.

Never did I assume this was the premade you were referring to in your other thread.

But hey, atleast we're guaranteed a good game. That's what i would hope if it takes you over a month to get ready for a group of players you and your friends constantly troll.

Which is worse?

1) The dodge
2) The prank
3) Being pranked
4) The Flaming

/close thread everyone involved looks like flaming idiots

Users who are viewing this thread