Stupid Question maybe... but...

Shuzkua

Legend
Hi guys,

Stupid question maybe... but, I have a pay-to-play account. I was woundering if I lvl up a char to 20 and lock exp if I would play with free-to-play guys?

Yes, you can!
<

Being a P2P also will allow you to help make groups and easier access to various other items.

It would also help if u follow f2p restrictions. Not enforcing but generally popular

Hi guys,

Stupid question maybe... but, I have a pay-to-play account. I was woundering if I lvl up a char to 20 and lock exp if I would play with free-to-play guys?

Not at all stupid...I think the F2P community would be very happy to have you as a 20 P2P player. And as Eliot pointed out, you can help with parties, group queues, communication, etc.

-Ink

Not at all stupid...I think the F2P community would be very happy to have you as a 20 P2P player. And as Eliot pointed out, you can help with parties, group queues, communication, etc.

-Ink

yeah i wanted that to group queues
<
or I would make a f2p account
<

Hi guys,

Yep, If possible you should join the Aerie Peak community, follow F2P restrictions, and take part in our 5/10/15 man premades
<

Yep, If possible you should join the Aerie Peak community, follow F2P restrictions, and take part in our 5/10/15 man premades
<

Don't think so, I want to play in EU, I know many eu are going to us, but if no one starts a community here, we'll never going to have one
<

As long as you're having fun doing it! If you ever get bored, there's always room for 1 more in the AP Community!

personally, i would lock in at 24...not 20. your opponents won't like you but your teammates will.

.unless of course i had a f2p friend who i grouped with frequently (don't want to make him/her feel inadequate ya know).

i think the whole "uh, you have to be like us" thing is silly

Users who are viewing this thread