Stop the ********* glitching please

Status
Not open for further replies.
less balanced bracket arose and people glitch against the overpowered. though I don't see why any 29 or vet should be doing this...

stupid argument, if you play f2p and has to glitch to win over vets/29s. pls rethink your life.

HAHA so many ppl crying over glitches an exploits cuz they try it demselves and can't do it. Man y'all better suck it up and do rbgs if ya got such a problem or protest by LEAVING THE BG. Jus my .02

HAHA so many ppl crying over glitches an exploits cuz they try it demselves and can't do it. Man y'all better suck it up and do rbgs if ya got such a problem or protest by LEAVING THE BG. Jus my .02

i can do every glitch, but its cheating and should be banned, its annoying for people and its just not a good idea to do

i can do every glitch, but its cheating and should be banned, its annoying for people and its just not a good idea to do

YOU dont say? I bet YOUR every glitch is just stump jumping? haha

But the 29s have to be 29 to win over f2ps? Come on lol...

no? but why would i restrict myself, i dont have to play 29 to win over f2ps, i play it because and i think it's more fun than f2ps and if i need challenge i do wargames or play 100

theres a glitch in the dalaran sewers arena (found it by accident)... i NEVER play arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread