Stop the ********* glitching please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trolling.. all I see is 1 hunter (Tweaky) attacking another (Nomepok).

Both of them are in plain site.

the nameplate of nomepok is beneath the ground, im the night elf hunter and tweak is human, you cant see nomepok at all except for the nameplate

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by a moderator:
There are 2 different pictures being talked about...look at the first one.

*Edit: To save you the trouble, here is the picture...View attachment 5670

That picture was pretty darn obvious, but thanks for commenting on something I wasn't even asking about.

My question was in regards to this picture which I'm pretty sure I linked when I asked my original question.
http://i.imgur.com/3q0ZPuZ.jpg?1

But I see it now.. TY Razqt.

I for some reason thought the nameplate Nomepok was sitting over the character Moenan, and Moenan was actually on the roof and looking 1st person when they took the screen shot.

That picture was pretty darn obvious, but thanks for commenting on something I wasn't even asking about.

My question was in regards to this picture which I'm pretty sure I linked when I asked my original question.
http://i.imgur.com/3q0ZPuZ.jpg?1

But I see it now.. TY Razqt.

I for some reason thought the nameplate Nomepok was sitting over the character Moenan, and Moenan was actually on the roof and looking 1st person when they took the screen shot.

Ok, pls im gonna explain this to you. Try reading this carefully before u post again.

Tweak is a hunter on your left that's trying to attack Nomepok, who is below the floor of alliance base. The hunter you're looking at and thinking is Nomepok is Moenan. Look at the top left of your screen and you can see that it's his toon. It may be a bit confusing because Nomepok's nameplate is above Moenan's.

It's not necessarily a glitch - for example getting on rejuvenation hut is a glitch to a certain extent due to u having to use a fishing chair without being a druid or something like that. This ' glitch ' is a jump that requires u to jump on rocks etc to jump on to the top of a roof. So the only people hating on this thing are those that cannot do it and want it stopped just because there not skilled enough to do so. If they did know how to do it they would do it of course. Since all people cant fake cast is fake casting a glitch? an exploit? It is the same thing its a skill nothing else but of course you can continue to hate on people because you cant do jumps but try learning yourself instead of QQ'ing constantly.

It's not necessarily a glitch - for example getting on rejuvenation hut is a glitch to a certain extent due to u having to use a fishing chair without being a druid or something like that. This ' glitch ' is a jump that requires u to jump on rocks etc to jump on to the top of a roof. So the only people hating on this thing are those that cannot do it and want it stopped just because there not skilled enough to do so. If they did know how to do it they would do it of course. Since all people cant fake cast is fake casting a glitch? an exploit? It is the same thing its a skill nothing else but of course you can continue to hate on people because you cant do jumps but try learning yourself instead of QQ'ing constantly.

i can easily do it, but its without a doubt a glitch to go under the map and take the flag places it shouldn't be possible to go

it's still terrain exploiting as when they designed the map i doubt that they wanted people to terrain exploit to places that weren't intended in the first place. it's funny how you bring up fake casting as it's not a glitch or a bug it's a simple matter of reaction time.

it's still terrain exploiting as when they designed the map i doubt that they wanted people to terrain exploit to places that weren't intended in the first place. it's funny how you bring up fake casting as it's not a glitch or a bug it's a simple matter of reaction time.

So since people found a smart way to move around it is automatically exploiting ? Maybe it was intended but wasn't supported because they wanted to see if anyone was smart enough to show that they can do it alone. Yes its a reaction jumping correctly u might jump too far not jump far enough etc

So since people found a smart way to move around it is automatically exploiting ? Maybe it was intended but wasn't supported because they wanted to see if anyone was smart enough to show that they can do it alone. Yes its a reaction jumping correctly u might jump too far not jump far enough etc

haha, but in all seriousness, do you really think blizz wanted people to terrian exploit around the map? why were most of the exploits fixed in AB and the newer bgs don't feature alot of terrain exploits?

in all of my years playing this game i've gotten the taste that blizz is strongly against terrain exploiting.

oh btw you always jump the same distance if you run before you jump

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, a lot of the common fc jumps (walljumping, the horde fence etc) arent intended so its an exploit aswell. just because some exploits are way easier than others doesnt mean its okay to do them but still complain about the ones you cant do..so youre either against exploits (and idc if you think walljumping is an exploit or not , its unintended and provides you with an advantage) or you dont mind at all.

dont get me wrong , i support the opinion to ban these retards but the hypocrisy from known "walljumpers" in this thread pisses me off

Ok, pls im gonna explain this to you. Try reading this carefully before u post again.

Tweak is a hunter on your left that's trying to attack Nomepok, who is below the floor of alliance base. The hunter you're looking at and thinking is Nomepok is Moenan. Look at the top left of your screen and you can see that it's his toon. It may be a bit confusing because Nomepok's nameplate is above Moenan's.

Do you just not read the whole post or just a few words and decide to respond?

I already said TY to Razqt for explaining it, and said why I was confused and then you just go and repeat it.

As somebody who does this type of shit all the time in US even I wouldn't stoop that low - claiming it isn't exploiting, lmao.

Yes, yes it is. Cmon now.

btw, a lot of the common fc jumps (walljumping, the horde fence etc) arent intended so its an exploit aswell. just because some exploits are way easier than others doesnt mean its okay to do them but still complain about the ones you cant do..so youre either against exploits (and idc if you think walljumping is an exploit or not , its unintended and provides you with an advantage) or you dont mind at all.

dont get me wrong , i support the opinion to ban these retards but the hypocrisy from known "walljumpers" in this thread pisses me off

I understand fencejumping is technically a "exploit" but the issue with exploits is that they're all different. Fencejumping and certain fc jumps make it so that it's difficult for enemy players to reach them. Not impossible. These exploits in the screenshots are clear attempts at cheating in a game. It is impossible for a player to reach them. This is the same reason why house jumping is frowned upon. So I understand exploiting as long as it doesn't ruin the game for others and force players to change strategies that would otherwise not be achieved without exploiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread