Stop Reporting Undergeareds AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how hard is it to do dungeons and quests to get over 1k hp?

Here i'll make a chardev of a level 20 f2p warlock with no enchantments or boas:

http://chardev.org/?profile=318866

His gear is incredibly bad yet he can still get over hit capped and get almost to 1.1k hp. How is it that the ppl we pug with are running around with 500 hp? that is why we afk them out.

I've done it. I've reported them afk. But not for being poorly geared.

Its when their 700 health ass gets the flag and refuses to listen to logic that they're gonna cost us a win.

I'll kick poorly geared scrubs all day long.

Exactly. If you can't take the time to get gear from dungeons/quests but you have the time to get roflstomped by the other team, then enjoy ur BG debuff.

I would expect nothing less if the tables were turned around.

One more reason I stopped playing F2P: Cotus is an elitist Jerk who has no Skill-

Stopped reading. You're a terrible warlock and you're calling the best mage skill-less. Rofl.

I want to know how hard is it to do dungeons and quests to get over 1k hp?
not hard for someone who has played the game, but it's understandable for someone just learning to hit 20 and then queue for bgs without doing any dungeons

not hard for someone who has played the game, but it's understandable for someone just learning to hit 20 and then queue for bgs without doing any dungeons

Aye, but how many times do they need to que up before they realize "Hmm maybe I'm not quite geared for this yet..."

And when someone calls them out: "Hey you should probably do some dungeons and more questing before you do BGs", they start PMSing in chat thinking ur some troll.

Why should we take the time to explain to them that they are going to die in 2 seconds if they haven't figured it out after their 25 death streak?

Usually I don't report people away, but sometimes at the beginning of BGs I'll do the "/e has reported you AFK, if this is incorrect, type /afk." thing.

If they fall for it, they shouldn't be playing anyway.

Here's why you dont want to be undergeared:

WoWScrnShot_011512_113726-1.jpg

If u dont have at least 1k hp, these kind of comps are gonna walk all over you.

FYI we did beat that team 3-0 with 6 APs.

Aye, but how many times do they need to que up before they realize "Hmm maybe I'm not quite geared for this yet..."
you don't understand the mind of a child

and that ss doesn't look like a walk over at all

Mestuk, do u have any idea how easy it is to get over 1k hp with little-to-no effort? I'm literally banging my head against the desk to that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread