Static vs. Bravo Co Official Premade - 12/3/11

good point. i saw that after i typed it =/

when do i get my non doj'd game?

Hey brown, dave tells me to tell you to suck his dick, And when you CAN ACTUALLY field 10, than well premade. :}

DP

Hey brown, dave tells me to tell you to suck his dick, And when you CAN ACTUALLY field 10, than well premade. :}

^

when do i get my non doj'd game?

Suck my dick and get off of it, B.

Some of us have a life outside this game and can't instantly throw out players on a whim.

There's no sense in throwing out 10 if you don't think they'll represent well either.

I already told you. 2 weeks mate. Chill yourself. You'll get your ass whooping. Just wait for it like everyone else in line.

No fucking cuts in this line; Though we appreciate your interests.

But seriously. Lay off the BS. Acting like a child. Just saying.

And if you got an issue PM it to me or real ID if I didn't remove you due to your ego inflated head taking up the space on my real ID.

Don't post off-topic shit here. Ktnx.

Brown stop acting like we dodge all your permades. Seriously you could at least be grateful that we didnt post a bunch of SS and make TI threads named OH YEAH FUCKIN PWNT BITCHES like other guilds always do. Talking about the first premade we had here.

^

Suck my dick and get off of it, B.

Some of us have a life outside this game and can't instantly throw out players on a whim.

There's no sense in throwing out 10 if you don't think they'll represent well either.

I already told you. 2 weeks mate. Chill yourself. You'll get your ass whooping. Just wait for it like everyone else in line.

No fucking cuts in this line; Though we appreciate your interests.

But seriously. Lay off the BS. Acting like a child. Just saying.

And if you got an issue PM it to me or real ID if I didn't remove you due to your ego inflated head taking up the space on my real ID.

Don't post off-topic shit here. Ktnx.

Can MGC get in line?

Can MGC get in line?

Smoke my pole.

Dick squeeze the forums moar.

This ain't the time nor the place to even state such a question anyway. Especially when we're booked for the next 3 weekends. Not even counting any more unforeseen push-backs.

I don't think my guildies appreciated the shit your guildies pulled not too long ago. Soo odds are you won't get getting any kind of legit premade out of us. Ever.

Smoke my pole.

Dick squeeze the forums moar.

This ain't the time nor the place to even state such a question anyway. Especially when we're booked for the next 3 weekends. Not even counting any more unforeseen push-backs.

I don't think my guildies appreciated the shit your guildies pulled not too long ago. Soo odds are you won't get getting any kind of legit premade out of us. Ever.

all the more reason to play

So by that last statement kush you have no mental activity. we field 10 on a daily bases. quit trying to premade non existent guilds and set a date. quit dojing please.

your guildies deserve no respect. quit dojing. scrubs.

im glad i dipped outta static at this point

90% trash

That ain't cool man.

This isn't the time or the place to talk about this kinda stuff either.

And you dipping doesn't help the cause either; Only makes it worse. Should try taking a less counter productive stand point on the issues at hand and instead be more constructive member.

I would hope that you. As a person who spent at least 7 months here would understand and respect that;

You've got soo much shit coming out of your mouth; Your ass must be pretty fucking jealous; Just saying.

I didn't rage quit when A team slots went out. When I wasn't even leader.

I wasn't the one who got butt-hurt and felt like people weren't my real friends when people were talking shit.

If you wanna continue to humiliate yourself; And belittle yourself even more than by all means.

I tried being nice a while back. I tried helping you out. I reached my hand out to you and you fucking spit on it. And by posting retarded shit like this?...

You're spitting and people I've known for years. To me. People I would call family.

And if you want to call ME bad PERSONALLY? I'll throw down on any character. Any level. Any spec. Any time. Any place.

your guildies deserve no respect. quit dojing. scrubs.

So by that last statement kush you have no mental activity. we field 10 on a daily bases. quit trying to premade non existent guilds and set a date. quit dojing please.

You're soo fucking stupid. It's not even worth offering a legit reply to this.

Brown stop acting like we dodge all your permades. Seriously you could at least be grateful that we didnt post a bunch of SS and make TI threads named OH YEAH FUCKIN PWNT BITCHES like other guilds always do. Talking about the first premade we had here.

Bitch you should be grateful i dont post ANY of my games on TI. cause i play alot. little scrub ass herb. your guild gets no respect. and you will be on my shit list for the rest of your twinking career's. good day. come see me.

That ain't cool man.

This isn't the time or the place to talk about this kinda stuff either.

And you dipping doesn't help the cause either; Only makes it worse. Should try taking a less counter productive stand point on the issues at hand and instead be more constructive member.

I would hope that you. As a person who spent at least 7 months here would understand and respect that;

You've got soo much shit coming out of your mouth; Your ass must be pretty fucking jealous; Just saying.

I didn't rage quit when A team slots went out. When I wasn't even leader.

I wasn't the one who got butt-hurt and felt like people weren't my real friends when people were talking shit.

If you wanna continue to humiliate yourself; And belittle yourself even more than by all means.

I tried being nice a while back. I tried helping you out. I reached my hand out to you and you fucking spit on it. And by posting retarded shit like this?...

You're spitting and people I've known for years. To me. People I would call family.

And if you want to call ME bad PERSONALLY? I'll throw down on any character. Any level. Any spec. Any time. Any place.

You're soo fucking stupid. It's not even worth offering a legit reply to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwgKmXLLzT8&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread