Static vs. Bravo Co Official Premade - 12/3/11

unless there is one hiding I only count 9 amirite!

Arn't premading atm are we?
<
just a guild pic.

Definitively not active.

We were in a few games tonight.
<

Also in the photo a decent amount aren't on our A-Team. Plus, some people haven't joined the new guild yet, who are on our A-Team.

We were in a few games tonight.
<

Also in the photo a decent amount aren't on our A-Team. Plus, some people haven't joined the new guild yet, who are on our A-Team.

Haha I played a few games against you guys last night.

I was just kidding. ^-^

If they didn't want the public to state their opinions then they wouldn't of made it public.

I Armoryed their guild and it came up with only 21 members. Only 1 of those members has had any activity this past week. The majority of them don't even have any gear. This shows a lack of interest in their twinks.

Unless I'm looking at the wrong guild, Bravo Co, then I can guarantee you this game will not happen.

What makes you guys so certain that they will show up?

No. Just shut your mouth and fucking let people enjoy their shit, nobody needs your emo WT baby shit

Hope to see you all in the BGs.

This premade will not happen.

You're making me sick.

When you get your guild to premade, you call it as the rebirth of 19s bracket. You tell the world how it's going to raise the amount of twink and expectation for this bracket.

Then there's these 2 guilds, calling out for a premade, which is freaking awesome. Means lesser guild can also get to premade (like how it used to be back in BC). Also means B-worth team, can face some team like them and not get facerolled by some A-Team Premade.

And you come here and dash on their work.

Who are you? Some sorts of dark god?

Just seeing how you're a Community Leader, make me even sicker. Thinking that this website promoted you as a Community Leader makes no sense to me. A Community Leader, to me, would promote their beloved bracket, not work for their own damn profit.

I really hope this will happen. Even if it doesn't work out, i'm really happy to see that there's some people working out and setting their guild to get some premade going.

[Btw, back on Ruin BG back in BC, High-Rated A-team did kill the premade going. They started to own every single guild 3-0, then everyone got piss and stopped to premade. Then everyone regrouped under one banner to fight that team. Ended up that every guild not fully prepared couldn't get any valuable premade appart from the High-Rated ones owning them 3-0, or the countless boring one between the two best guilds doing their premade each week.

That's exactly how I see WT right now. And my mind will not change.]

Thank you.

And Good luck on both teams! Really hope this work out.

You're making me sick.

When you get your guild to premade, you call it as the rebirth of 19s bracket. You tell the world how it's going to raise the amount of twink and expectation for this bracket.

Then there's these 2 guilds, calling out for a premade, which is freaking awesome. Means lesser guild can also get to premade (like how it used to be back in BC). Also means B-worth team, can face some team like them and not get facerolled by some A-Team Premade.

Just seeing how you're a Community Leader, make me even sicker. Thinking that this website promoted you as a Community Leader makes no sense to me. A Community Leader, to me, would promote their beloved bracket, not work for their own damn profit.

I really hope this will happen. Even if it doesn't work out, i'm really happy to see that there's some people working out and setting their guild to get some premade going.

[Btw, back on Ruin BG back in BC, High-Rated A-team did kill the premade going. They started to own every single guild 3-0, then everyone got piss and stopped to premade. Then everyone regrouped under one banner to fight that team. Ended up that every guild not fully prepared couldn't get any valuable premade appart from the High-Rated ones owning them 3-0, or the countless boring one between the two best guilds doing their premade each week.

Thank you.

Awesome rant

Btw this is the 19 bracket what are u doing posting in here? I need a lvl 10 guide on what class I should make my shaman, care to help?

You're making me sick.

Thank you.

I really appreciate the support.
<

Awesome rant

Btw this is the 19 bracket what are u doing posting in here? I need a lvl 10 guide on what class I should make my shaman, care to help?

I understand your frustration, probably really hard to have freedom of speech with a tyrant guild leader like Pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread