State of Twinking?

Blizz ruined twinking.

Destiny 2 will save us all.

You know what destiny and wow have in common?

Boring pvp, recycled bosses, and retarded game developers

Good? Bad? Active? Dead? or Not even twinking? I've heard it all so now i'm putting it to the community. Where are we at in your eyes?
Shites fooked lad ennit

remember those AV pugs... they were so fkng cool. waking up, hopping on my twink, and getting an AV literally made my day. every single time. that's gone now. what we have left is gear that isn't interesting. a bracket full of randos. and surv hunters. also: rip the competetive pugs. rip trucking displacer beast. rip everything good. rip stam stacked fc sets(that were fking hard to get). rip all the good twinks who just trucking left. fking rip. it honestly makes me so toxic even thinking asbout legion twinking cuz i enjoyed (wod) twinking so god damn much. damn im pissed now yall have a good day.

Wod 20-29 AV pops <3

Level 19 twink guilds are many but small in size. Works out great for pugs in the sense that you usually will run into 2-5 man teams. Doesn't bode will for premading.

Dead in terms of older players, alive enough in terms of new players. At least that's the case on EU. Personally I don't really like twinking too much at the moment, and the fact that most of the people that I enjoyed playing with feels the same way, and just put twinking on the shelf for the time being, means that it becomes even less enjoyable for me personally, because I don't have the same homies around anymore.

But yeah, depends who you ask I guess. I don't think twinking on a PuG lvl will die any time soon.

Why is there a state of twinking literally every month it feels like, or times just flying now cause im working 40 a week
Normally it's written like once a year by some name within the community, but with the radical changes since legion having more than one in a year seemed like it made sense, on top of this instead of some name giving their opinion and observations, this time it was done differently as I asked the community for their input, instead of giving my own.

It wouldnt be too bad if Blizzard addressed the scaling problem for non-max level of the bracket toons. There should be no reason that an ilvl 114 60 has the same template values as a ilvl 75 60. Simply because its not passing lvl 69's template base of ilvl 155.

Oh, and only letting max level toons able to use food/elixirs is also stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread